How much longer

jisforjump

Reaction score
How many more seasons will Sesame Street last? Any ideas?, or is there a definitive answer?:confused:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I have the sickening feeling that Sesame Street will ends it's run for good sometime within the next 40 years or so.

F

furryredmonster

When stupid shows that are ruining kid's minds take over and run Sesame Street off air or when we all die....

ISNorden

Reaction score
When the kindergarten kids think the show is too dumbed down and preachy for their age, and when their parents agree...Sesame Street will be history.

BEAR

Reaction score
In a perfect world, it will last forever. As long as we keep giving our support. The show is timeless and so are its asthetics.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hmm..I'll agree that it will last pretty much forever, too much of a fan-group for it to die, however, they may need to do some serious re-thinking and stop dumbing down, and start targetting adults again.

Bea:zany:{But will Big Bird still be three!?}regard

mikebennidict

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
I have the sickening feeling that Sesame Street will ends it's run for good sometime within the next 40 years or so.
Why do you assume such a thing? It will probably continue as long as there's an audience for it so let's not make such assumptions.

Frogster

Reaction score
mikebennidict said:
Why do you assume such a thing? It will probably continue as long as there's an audience for it so let's not make such assumptions.
Thanks, Mike... I hope it's around forever.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
mikebennidict said:
Well think about: each new generation of kids keeps getting worse and worse: meaning a decrease in number of wholesome well-mannered good-behaved kids, and an increase in number of drug-abusing homicidal careless kids. If this keeps up, there will be no good in the world, and that would probably mean the end of all things good, like Sesame Street, as we know it.