How much longer

mikebennidict

Reaction score
why don't you just be quiet of you don't have anything better to talk about?

BEAR

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
Well think about: each new generation of kids keeps getting worse and worse: meaning a decrease in number of wholesome well-mannered good-behaved kids, and an increase in number of drug-abusing homicidal careless kids. If this keeps up, there will be no good in the world, and that would probably mean the end of all things good, like Sesame Street, as we know it.

D'Snowth, you of all people (I would think) should not be so pessimistic and negative about such things. You are not helping.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
mikebennidict said:
why don't you just be quiet of you don't have anything better to talk about?
Why don't you shut up and get being such a smart *****?!

BEAR

Reaction score
By the way, D'Snowth. My last post was not meant to offend you or anything, I was just surprised that you would say such things. Oh well...:embarrassed:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
BEAR said:
By the way, D'Snowth. My last post was not meant to offend you or anything, I was just surprised that you would say such things. Oh well...:embarrassed:
Sometimes the things that are on my mind can surprise anyone.

jeffkjoe

Reaction score
As long as there's government funding for public television,

SESAME STREET will probably still go on.

Carroll Spinney has said that his contract goes well past the 40th year, and plus they have plenty of 2nd generation cast members (Gabi, Miles) and puppeteers (Eric Jacobsen, Matt Vogel) to carry the torch.

zns

Reaction score
jeffkjoe said:
As long as there's government funding for public television,

SESAME STREET will probably still go on.

Carroll Spinney has said that his contract goes well past the 40th year, and plus they have plenty of 2nd generation cast members (Gabi, Miles) and puppeteers (Eric Jacobsen, Matt Vogel) to carry the torch.
I agree. As long as there is a second generation of people keeping the show alive, it will last for as long as it takes.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Now, now, Snothy, don't make me turn this van around!

I must confess I giggled at your statement Snowth, well, I laughed out loud in the middle of an English class, but...really, it was kind of strange saying that people are getting so unwholesome and corrupt that they won't watch SS when it is based for young kids. When Sesame Age kids are smoking and drinking and doing drugs then we will be in far more serious trouble then simply the end of SS...

Bea:zany:{But will BigBird always be 6...*innocent*:halo:}regard