How will you watch Muppet Oz?

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I'll be tying down my fiance and making him watch it with me! Well, maybe not, he likes the Muppets ok, but not to the point that I do! But, he loves me so I know he'll do it! We'll get some popcorn and sodas and just settle in for a great night of Muppet t.v.!

unclematt

Reaction score
There will definately be pixzza and pop involved and I will be by myself hopefully. I want the house quiet, lights out and big screen TV. I will probably follow it up with another of the Muppet Movies as well. As too which one, it depends on how I feel. I cant wait.

Fiery Princess

Reaction score
I was very upset when I heard the release date....it is the day I'm going to be leaving to go on vacation. I am already making plans to see who I am going to get to record it for me and I am going to be taking a "vacation from the vacation" to watch it when it airs. (Just hope this place I'm goin' has television!! :smirk:

DMETxix

Reaction score
As it'll probably take years before it is going to be aired over here, chances are I'll be watching it with a little more ache in my back than I have now. :wink:

Most likely, I'll be in my comfy chair straight in front of the TV, with the PVR/PC ready to capture, munching away on happy snacks. :big_grin:

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
NAKED....................................

nO PROBLRY ON MY BIG SCREEN W/ BOSE SPEAKER SYSTEM

Beauregard

Reaction score
Kimp the Shrimp said:
NAKED....................................
Sorry...that was a gag so set up that I had to take it...and I feel like an idiot for doing so now...

rexcrk

Reaction score
I'll be watching it on the 21st. The 19th is the day Star Wars comes out but I can't see it then 'cause A. I have a concert that night (I'm in the school band) and B. I wanna see it w/ my dad. He can go out Friday, which is the 20th. So I'll have my sister record it on the VCR and I'll watch it on the 21st with pizza and Coke. That Pizza Hut idea was good, Pizza Hut is my ultimate favorite pizza! :halo: :crazy:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Pfft... on television. How else am I supposed to watch it? Can't watch it on the back of a styrofoam plate, that's for sure. :big_grin:

Yeah, I'll just watch it. Don't need to tape it, since I can just as easilly by the DVD... plus my ABC affiliate doesn't come in that well... no cable, you know. So I couldn't really tape it, even if I wanted to. Because the tape would be in poor quality.

JohnFranklin

Reaction score
i watched it last thursday. sort of on the fence about it. some good lines, but overall it was just sorta 'eh'.

penguin fans will be very happy. as will scooter and jonny and sal fans. bean's only in backgrounds. electric mayhem/animal fans will not be so happy. pepe fans will be the happiest as it's almost a pepe feature.

gonzo has the funniest line in the show, but I can already see the complaint letters coming in.

-jf

That Announcer

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Hmmm. i chagned my mind.

"How will you watch this"

Nekkid.

Nuff said.
LOL...

I plan to watch it on my massive new TV with a bowl of M & Ms mixed into popcorn with the door closed, the sound turned up, the blinds turned down, the chair exactly 8.59104 inches from the screen, my Nanco Beaker in hand ready to meep on his appearance, my Disney World Sam in the other ready to grumble at the first fart joke, a tank of Coke being intravenously fed through my left leg and a wrestler at the door to prevent anybody from entering (I watch in private.) :eek: I'm awful critical about how I watch my movies, dontchuthank?