How's the weather where you are?

christyb

Reaction score
No air? Yikes that's not good. Although in Montana no one has air conditioning and I should be used to that fact...but I'm back in the South now and completely spoiled and am muffining this thread...more or less so than it always had been. Anyways,

About 81 degrees right not in Northwest Tennessee muggy and very humid..methinks it might rain again today.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
It's muggy and around 80 degrees today. They're saying we could see our first 100 degree reading in eleven years this weekend. I really hope that doesn't happen, it's just too hot to even think at that temperature, but we'll see what happens!

F

furryredmonster

It's all wet and cold from the rain yesterday and it's supposed to rain a little today. Apparently later on it's going to be in the 90's.

Faylo

Reaction score
Here in Newfoundland it's cloudy and 20 celsius. We're supposed to be getting thunder and lightning later on tonight too, which is a shame because we've been having wonderful weather the past couple of days.

Katzi428

Reaction score
It's about 85 degrees here & looks like it's going to rain.:stick_out_tongue:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
The weather has been crazy. One minute its can be all sunny, then like in a cartoon it will just start pouring rain!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
It's 90 degrees and sunny today. It's actually really pretty outside if it wasn't so darn hot. Tomorrow we're under a heat watch, highs could hit 100 or above! That's a big deal up here in the northland! It's going to cool down on Monday, back down to 90. LOL. Gotta love summer I guess.