How's the weather where you are?

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
We have 5-6 inches of ice...not snow. It's so strange to walk on it and not leave any imprints.

...and you can go ice skating :big_grin:

Beakerfan

Reaction score
I wish it would hurry up and snow here! It's been 21 degrees here every day, and yet no rain, snow, hail....... nothing. I'd be happy even if we just got slush.

jacobsnchz

Reaction score
It's snowing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anytimepally

Reaction score
it's finally colder, but not as cold as I'd like.. nor cold enough to snow

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
It's going to snow again today. It's pretty much back to normal here in Minnesota, we had such a dry spell before Christmas with no snow and really warm temperatures but now it's been snowy and cold just the way it should be, although I'm not sure if I like it....but I've lived here all my life and you know what, you just deal with it! :smile:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
We're supposed to get snow tomorrow....8-12 inches over the weekend.

I'm starting to wonder if I really live in Oklahoma! Combine this with the inches of ice that are STILL on the ground and it's insane!

Crazy-Animal

Reaction score
greetings from Melbourne

I can't begin to tell you the disaster we are having in Australia. we are in the middle of a drought. There are huge bushfires in Victoria and New South Wales, the worst I have ever seen. We are low on water and we need a lot of rain. it rained a little today but it's no where near enough. We need at least two weeks of very heavy rain.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I'm sorry to hear about the drought Olivia. I had no idea it was like that down there right now.

Up here in cold Minnesota it's still well, cold. It's at least in the double digits today though! More snow coming this weekend. I complained alot in December that we weren't having a traditional winter...but now I wish it was that warm and dry again! :stick_out_tongue: