40's
50's
60's
70's
80's
90's
100's
110's

Today: Not as bad as it has been, but then again, we did have a nice cooling cross-breeze today, so that helped a bit. High 85, with the most unusual whether: they say rain and thunder, but just got only sun and clouds... and wind.

zeldazipple

Reaction score
That's hardly swearing. But I guess it's the idea of the word that makes you think. This kind of reminds me of msn chat rooms people used to use cencored words to outsmart the bots so they woudn't be throw out of chat rooms.
I think this is a good rule btw keeps things safe for everyone.
What happened to our censorship rules? Suddenly everyone's allowed to say the other F-word now... that and the OTHER other F-word.

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
It was actually sunny and pleasant today. A bit on the humid side, but hey, whaddaya gonna do?

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Haven't really been outside today, but it pretty nice from what I can tell. It got up in the 90's again, though. It's it the high 70's right now.

Oh, you mean Friggin, Snowthy?:big_grin:

Skye

Reaction score
It was really chilly today... felt a little bit like March instead of June. Not quite what I've been hoping for!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Aww, I'm really sorry about that sweetie. I wish I could give you some soup or something to help warm you up.:flirt:

lael

Reaction score
Wow! What a feast you had! :smile:
~ It was so good! I now know that calamari, not so good in the microwave. There was too much food for just 6 of us & what I listed was only the appatizers, not our entree's. which everyone ended up taking home with them.

I don't know what the **** you're talking about Snowthy.

Edit: Still works for me!
~ "HEY! **** ***, get me a beer!" ~Boondock Saints
edit works just fine.

Frogger? Frappuccino?
~no winslow. it's Dragon - D + F - a + i - g + ge = that eph word you silly!

~ warm, cloudy, sunny, rainy, windy, but still nice at the same time.

~felt under the weather today, so stayed home & only had cicken broth & a piece of toast & plenty of water & sleep. children are such breeders of sickness. nature's little petry dish's. I came into contact with one of the little buggers (nephew) with a runny nose & should've known.

Pork

Reaction score
It's freezing today and I can only find one of my gloves!