How's the weather where you are?

lael

Reaction score
so nice out right now. evening, just after sunset. light breeze. high humididty, hardly noticable tho. 86 digrees. nice. going to go out onto the front porch with some Iced Tea & watch the lightening bugs & chat with a the neighbors and a few passers by. maybe I'll take a walk. It's a nice night for it.

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
Okay, for the first time this summer, my neck of the woods has FINALLY hit the 90 mark!

It's HOT!:stick_out_tongue:

Teheheman

Reaction score
Looks like it might rain, they said it was going to today and tomorrow. Of course, my 2 days off.

Daniel

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
It is WINDY! You step outside and feel like you're going to be blown away! :smile:

Teheheman

Reaction score
Ok, update, not long after I SAID it looked like it was gonna rain. It DID rain. So, yeah, I was right. Now it looks really nice outside.

Daniel

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Although it was rather muggy today, thank God we had some good weather for a change! High 89, with a few gray clouds early, giving way to a much needed severe thunderstorm, which unfortunately cleared up to the return of burning sun.

snoopyworld73

Reaction score
Sunny and warm

Here in Hawaii it is the same old same old, borning weather, we don't even rate the news..:smile: