How's the weather where you are?

Skye

Reaction score
It was SO gorgeous yesterday! :excited: Today, it wasn't quite as gorgeous, but it was still really, really nice.

That's the end, though, lol... I hear cold weather is coming our way again. I sure enjoyed the nice weather while it lasted, though.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
January 9, 2008
  • Today: Abundant sunshine. High 59
  • Tonight: Clear skies early then increasing clouds with showers late Low 44

THAT'S BETTER!

Teheheman

Reaction score
Weather looks very nice and very sunny today. Nice dry out after all the rain we had last night.

Daniel

omary

Reaction score
the weather here is AMAZING... to warm for the winter but i'm not complaining!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Colder, high around 30 today and it continues to drop. They say we're going to get snow tonight too. Boo. Oh well.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
When you've lived in it for 26 years, dealing with cleaning off your car, getting stuck in snowbanks and slippery roads to drive on, it's pretty much a "boo" thing anytime after Christmas. I do like some snow, but it can be a hassel too.

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
Been pretty mild lately, for this time of year. The days have been in the mid-to upper-40s, which is nice.

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
When you've lived in it for 26 years, dealing with cleaning off your car, getting stuck in snowbanks and slippery roads to drive on, it's pretty much a "boo" thing anytime after Christmas. I do like some snow, but it can be a hassel too.
Yep. Not a fan of driving in snow at all. If I'm home, it's fine, but if I have to drive in it...ugh! And even when the roads are cleared, there's still that awful black ice to worry about.