How's the weather where you are?

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Aw, thank you, honey! That's so sweet of you. I really hope it's still beautiful by you, too! :smile:
Aw, how sweet of you! It really is still so beautiful by me right now and I feel really lucky that it is too!:smile:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Finally getting to be like spring this week! Sunny and highs in the 50's today, going towards 70 tomorrow! YAY!

Teheheman

Reaction score
Started off chilly, but looks, and feels, a lot better than it did. Daniel

Skye

Reaction score
It was cold this morning and it's taking out all the pretty flowers?:frown:
Aww sweetie, I'm so sorry. I hope it gets much nicer and much better by you so the gorgeous flowers can flourish! :smile:

Let's see, today.... still working on getting warmer! But it's supposed to be very nice and spring-like tomorrow. Yay! :excited:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Let's see, today.... still working on getting warmer! But it's supposed to be very nice and spring-like tomorrow. Yay! :excited:
Oh yay! I'm so happy for you!:excited: And thank you so much! I really hope that they flourish again too!:smile:

Teheheman

Reaction score
LOOKS really promising, but I don't give my hopes up for sunshine ya know? Sometimes it screws with ya. You SEE some sun, you think "Alright, it's gonna be warm" then you go outside and a big burst of cold air hits ya and you're like "Aw dangnabit, what the heck?"

Daniel

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Aw man, I know that feeling.:stick_out_tongue:

But it was another nice day so I'm happy about that in my little world!:excited:

Skye

Reaction score
But it was another nice day so I'm happy about that in my little world!:excited:
Aw sweetie, I think I'd like to share your little world because I'm happy about that, too!

Today was quite nice by me, too! Beautiful weather always perks me up! :smile: