How's the weather where you are?

Skye

Reaction score
Aw! I'm sorry it's been like that sweetie and I really hope it gets better for you.
Aw, thank you so much, sweetie! :flirt:

Luckily, the wind has died down. But now it's just... cold, lol. And expecting more rain, too. Nasty weather. But I love knowing that warmer, nicer weather will be coming... hopefully very soon! :excited:

Oh, I know what you mean, MuppetsRule. I miss that, too! It was always fun to find out what others were eating!

For the record, I had zip for breakfast today, lol. The first thing I ate today was around mid-afternoon... an oatmeal raisin cookie. Yummy! And I just now finished some Reese's Peanut Butter Cups... I'm sweets girl today, lol! :wink:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
For the record, I had zip for breakfast today, lol. The first thing I ate today was around mid-afternoon... an oatmeal raisin cookie. Yummy! And I just now finished some Reese's Peanut Butter Cups... I'm sweets girl today, lol! :wink:
But you're my sweets girl, sweetie!:wink:

And oh, sweetie! I'm sorry to hear about bad weather.:frown:

Skye

Reaction score
But you're my sweets girl, sweetie!:wink:

And oh, sweetie! I'm sorry to hear about bad weather.
Aww, hehe! I love being your sweets girl so much, baby! I am your sweets girl forever! :flirt:

And thank you so much, sweetie! That means so much to me. But as long as I'm with you, my sun is always shining. :flirt:

Teheheman

Reaction score
Really nice here. They were saying that we would need a coat this morning but when I left it was actually quite pleasent(although, I went to work about 7 or 8 this morning, and it was 45 degrees, it warmed up to about 50-60ish) but they also said it was gonna rain tonight into tomorrow, so yeah, that's gonna be fun.

Daniel

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
And thank you so much, sweetie! That means so much to me. But as long as I'm with you, my sun is always shining. :flirt:
Aw sweetie! I feel the same way!:flirt:

It was dark and rainy and dreary all day long today.

Teheheman

Reaction score
Actually wasn't that bad yesterday, but there IS a frost advisory out for tomorrow. I thought it was almost May dangnabit.

Daniel