How's the weather where you are?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
D'Snowth's Daily Weather

Today: Still a little TOO warm of October! High 86!? with lots of sun AGAIN!:sleep:
For Breakfast: Honeynut Cheerios
For Supper: Chicken

Ziffel

Reaction score
Too bad you've had so much "too warm for September" and "too warm for October" days, D'Snowth. But just think, if you have "too warm for November, December, January, and February" days they will feel quite nice! :big_grin:

Philly continues to be in the nice fall 70's. I love it.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Ziffel said:
Too bad you've had so much "too warm for September" and "too warm for October" days, D'Snowth. But just think, if you have "too warm for November, December, January, and February" days they will feel quite nice! :big_grin:

Philly continues to be in the nice fall 70's. I love it.
Yeah? Well I'm not a warm weather person. If I don't get some cold weather soon I'm gunna cry!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
D'Snowth's Daily Weather

Today: Huh? What? It's cooler? The sun's not out? Ah, it's beautiful!!! High 79, with lots of beautiful gray clouds and rain!

For Breakfast: Doughnut holes
For Lunch: Taquitos
For Supper: Cereal

Ziffel

Reaction score
70's again here, but rather cloudy and looks like quite a bit of rain is on the way tonight through Sunday, esp. Friday. But that's okay. We haven't got very much rain the last couple months or so, so we need it.

Breakfast: Microwaveable ham and cheese omelet
Lunch: Mac and cheese
Dinner: Lean Cuisine Shpaghetti (I like Mrs. Douglas's recipe better (as Eb does) --> uncooked noodles right from the box direct to the plate. mmm mmm!)

superfan

Reaction score
Another day closer to payday....!
Very warm and muggy again today with a slight breeze.

Brekkie:water (refused daycare breakfast as I ate buttery popcorn last night! badbadbadbad!!)
Lunch: again, nothing. not a big fan of Kraft dinner and I don't like the way our cook spices up the veggies. Had a drink of lemonade, though and a bite of banana! (geez, you'd think I was anorexic by the way I'm not eating!)
Snack: Green Tea and a couple cookies on the way home
Supper:BIG serving of veggies, a little basmati rice and baked chicken w/BBQ sauce

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Fall has arrived in Minnesota! The highs were only in the 40's today! It was so chilly! Tonight the lows are supposed to get down close to 32 or so, they were advising that people cover their plants and flowers tonight. I'm not complaining though, we had such a hot summer it's nice to have a break.

Breakfast: Honey Nut Chex
Lunch: Sandwich
Dinner: Chinese hot dish

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Today in Dallas, the high was about 64 degrees and the low tonight will be about 52. As you all can tell, a cold front came through last night. Finally it feels like fall.

ryan

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
BOOOOOOOOO DALLAS E A G L E S eagles

it will rain here all week till like tuesday