How's the weather where you are?

animal0606

Reaction score
-Boots 45.00$
-Coat 65.00$
-Shovel 10.00$
-physio therapy after shoveling 35 cm of heavy wet snow 50.00$
-The look on the city plow guy's face after he fills my driveway with snow again & I chase him down the street at night wearing a tight leather suit & leather mask with a zipper concealing my mouth & a stick with cookie monsters face covering the end & German techno music blaring from out of nowhere...... priceless.

Davina

Reaction score
we finally got a light dusting of snow yesterday.. we were supposed to be getting several more inches today, but so far.. nothing.. need it though.. thanks to ice heave from having had the 3 foot of snow we had before melt and then everything freeze again... i've got several nice new huge cracks in the drive way.. *sigh*
plus we;re waiting for the "local" volcano to erupt, so snow would be nice to down any ash we might get when it does..

Davina

Reaction score
yay! we got more snow last night.. already 2-3 inches.. and still snowing.. my yard is all white again.. yay!

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
It got cold again! Yay! But the unfortunate thing is that my room does not have an "average" tempurature. Because it is right next to the central air unit (seriously, I could jump out of my window and land on it), its either really hot, or really cold. Right now, since the heat is on, its really hot. If I open my window, my room will be freezing by morning...(normally I dont mind the cold, but I dont like to be cold right out of bed)

Teheheman

Reaction score
Since I left here it snowed 6-12" and then it got warmer, so yeah, it's been an interesting week of weather.

Daniel

Katzi428

Reaction score
The state of Florida is supposed to be warm,right? Well right now it's in the 40s! And last night it was in the 20s!:eek:To quote Doc from A Very Muppet Christmas:"I'm freezing my Winnebago here!"

Teheheman

Reaction score
Cold but it's supposed to get warmer as the weekend rolls along.

Daniel