1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

I am trying to find the song Manuh Manuh by Animal

Discussion in 'Classic Sesame Street' started by MirandaPanda, Aug 17, 2004.

1. erniebert1234ss

erniebert1234ss Active Member

Thanx guys...I retract my obviously biased opinion...I did not know there were 3 versions of Mahna Mahna! The version I know by heart is the doo-doo-do-do-do from TMS and Ed Sullivan. The other two are icing on the Muppet cake as far as I'm concerned.

BJ
  2. astrotrain

astrotrain New Member

Sesame Street Fever

I am surprised that the Disco version was not featured on the Sesame Street Fever album to add to disco-groving-sound.
  3. If you want a legal copy...

The Sesame Street version IS on the Sesame Street CD Box Set.
  4. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

Probably had they done the Disco version ON Sesame Street it might have been featured on the album.
  5. astrotrain

astrotrain New Member

Lounge Version Found

Over at Amazon while doing some searching for music, I found on the
    album "Ultra-Lounge, Vol. 18: Bottoms Up", a 'Mah Na Mah Na' lounge
    version.

So dig your Leopard Print lounging jacket and enjoy a Tookie-Tookie
    on the rocks... while you listen to the smooth swinging sounds of
    'Mah Na Mah Na'.
  6. FraggleRocks

FraggleRocks New Member

the CD

If you want to buy a CD with Mahna Mahna song on it. The Muppet Show 25th Anniversary CD has it on it. If you don't want to buy it I suggest going to your local library (if they have a music CD collection) and seeing if they have it. This was how I first listend to it. The CD has a great selection of songs from both the show and from various Muppet Movies. Here's a web site with some info including a song list: http://www.toughpigs.com/extramuppetshowcd.htm
    Hope that helps! :)
  7. MuppetDude

MuppetDude Active Member

What clips are on this episode? I'm very interested in it.
  8. Fozzie Bear

Can you copy the link to the thing here?
  9. astrotrain

astrotrain New Member

10. Fozzie Bear

You're Magic!!