I broke Piggy

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
About Robot Rabbit

My problem was with his left arm. His right one works fine. Maybe the left joint was painted shut, but when I worked it with my exacto it seemed to slice through too much. Maybe when it dab some glue on it -it will work better. It's not cut clean off and there's no need to return the figure really. His head lever moves too?

Patience
Much has been said on the subject of patience (from a particular member I can't remember just now) when collecting these figures. I tend to agree with that now. In the future I will only order exclusives over the web and get my regular assortment from Sam Goody. My mistake was trying to get it all from an out of the way EB store that was rather unfriendly and unhelpful about reserving/prepaying. It's best - and more satisfying to pick these guys out in person. If that means I must wait an extra week - so be it for a lifetime of enjoyment.

No need to be alarmed IMHO
I certainly agree that if you have a defect that you deem unacceptable then you must return your figure. It does seem that these defects are normal for this line, but are in higher numbers than expected. Maybe this has to do with the fact that it's a first run. It seems the ones mentioning the most disappointment aren't considering buying these guys in the first place, but I assure you my assortment is fantastic!! Geez - I wish I got paid for this praise, but having these beautifully crafted pieces is payment enough.:smile:

Now yall can go vomit now from sweetness-overload.:eek:

Drtooth

Reaction score
The best advice I have. Don't force pieces to move. If body parts don't rotate gentelly, I wouldn't recomend moving them at all. Secondly, if you display them, put them near the back of a shelf or something. and put lots of little pvc figures around it, to break it's fall! That's what I do, any way! I come from experiance, here. As you read in my last post!