I broke Piggy

Thog

Reaction score
A store here in Boston got an entire shipment of Bunsen that was bad. His glasses were broken on all but one.
The joints on my exclusive Piggy arn't painted, and she also looks like she has liver spots on her face and legs. Thats what happens with age I guess.

Dan

bw0000

Reaction score
My Muppets Leaving

I recieved my case pack from EB to find that all of the figs on the edge of the box had bent corners and bent bubbles in some places. So now I have to send it back to Eb. They won't replace just the 5 that were damaged, I have to send them all back. So I'll run the risk of getting them damaged again and then have to send them back, again! I'm upset, my Muppets get here and have to leave again!

Luke

Reaction score
<<I'm upset, my Muppets get here and have to leave again!>>

That's how Disney felt in the early 90's !!!!!!!!!!!! :smile:

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
Someone said not to move Robot Rabbit's limbs-- mine works great. The limbs move easily and stay where I position them. Same for his head lever.

Just wanted people to know thay can play with this fig!

FellowWLover

Reaction score
It seems that we have moved from "some" broken or chipped or otherwise defective figures, to "many" of the same. Doesn't sound too promising to me.

radionate

Reaction score
We doesn't everyone just pool their 'damaged' figures and we'll list them on ebay as "factory mistake variants" and split the profits between us.

Either that or take all the broken pieces and make our own "anything muppet!" That would fetch a pretty penny on ebay.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I do feel sorry for anyone (and scared for myself) who's toys have broke. But, it's just a fact of life. I remember my Pin Pal Homer's mishapp. First, his Bowling bag's handel fell of, and I had to pour heaping amounts of hot glue on it. Then, he slipped right out of my hands and his head fell right off! I glued it back on at least five times before it actually took. Wanna hear more? The tail fell off my Jeep (that came with Wimpy), I keep losing Flander's glasses, I broke four of my Toonsylvania wind ups (they were put together really badly, and I broke one I bought to replace a broken one), and several of my "Friends" have broken various toys over the years (including a cherished Inspector Gadget doll). Toys always break, unless they are those baby tonka toys, but who wants them? But don't think I'm being mild mannered about this, If Dr. Teeth's nose falls off, or Bunsen's glasses snap off, or piggy's arm comes unattatched, or Kermit spontaniously bursts into flames when I open the package, I'll shout so amny obscenities you' think I'm an Andy Warhol film. Just be careful gluing. I glue so much now, that most of my body is fused together!

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by Drtooth
I glue so much now, that most of my body is fused together!
You know they say duck tape can fix just about anything!

Luke

Reaction score
I don't think it is a case of accepting all this as a fact of life. I guess figures will break in some cases but this much is getting a little beyond rare occurances, if you get this much on a small forum of 200'ish people then it must be more in the oustisde world. You pay your money for a 100% perfect figure - as Ken has said, if it isn't then just return it for a replacement. I don't think theres cause to start using super glue and mending things with blades.

It is quite dissapointing to see it's let the figures down a bit when such a good job has been done creating them.