I did something really stupid. Please help quick!

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Thanks, that would be nice. As this update needed a Windows update that I didn't have though, I can only imagine the next one will need something even more advanced. ISince it's such a big instalation job, I'm pretty sure I don't want to deal with it...
:wink: I'll just stick with what I have for now. Thanks for the suggestion though!
:smile:

ffolke

Reaction score
Does the new iTunes not run on windows 2000. I use XP with it just fine. You could uninstall the new one that is screwed up, then find an older version somewhere. Or you could contact apple for support.

Gonzo14

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
You're not even supposed to download ANY kind of software or programs or anything like that off the internet; they may claim to be safe, but most of them still have viruses, worms, trojans, and other bugs hidden in them and once you download them onto your computer then that's when things get really ugly.

Trust me, my computer repairman ain't kidding!
iTunes is fine though, since its not a downloading program its a music playing program, and in the iTunes store, you have to pay to download things unless its free

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Gonzo14 said:
iTunes is fine though, since its not a downloading program its a music playing program, and in the iTunes store, you have to pay to download things unless its free
But still, you just never know WHAT kind of little viruses, worms, bugs, and/or trojans are lurking in them just waiting to attack our poor lil computers!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, I won't know because I've never downloaded iTunes before, and never will because I don't really want or need it because I have both Real and Windows Media Players on my computer.

Gonzo14

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
Well, I won't know because I've never downloaded iTunes before, and never will because I don't really want or need it because I have both Real and Windows Media Players on my computer.
if you get an iPod you'll need iTunes, and in my opinon, it's the best because there are a lot of great podcasts that are free that you need iTunes to get

messyplace

Reaction score
Nothing wrong with downloading Itunes.....I downloaded it just a couple of weeks ago and it runs fine(im using XP)

furryredmonster

Reaction score
Personally, I hate Itunes. Windows Media Player is the best, IMO, but I have to use itunes 'cause of my ipod.

I do have a question, however. How do you import music from your computer into itunes? I downloaded some stuff on Limewire but I'm not sure how to get it on Itunes...?

messyplace

Reaction score
Go to file...then "add folder to library" then find your limewire downloads folder....select it..click ok.

That's what I do anyway.