I don't like my parents

Katzi428

Reaction score
I think it's part of being a teenager. Things will change. My younger brother was h e double hockey sticks to live with when he was a teenager. :rolleyes:. A LOT of teens are like that . Give your mom & dad a chance OK?
(I myself was an angel as a teenager:halo:)
If you believe that,I have a bridge to sell you. :stick_out_tongue:.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I think it's part of being a teenager. Things will change. My younger brother was h e double hockey sticks to live with when he was a teenager. :rolleyes:. A LOT of teens are like that . Give your mom & dad a chance OK?
OK.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
For the most part I play by the rules, but I think that's something i've been struggling with for the last two years or so. I want to be rebellious, but I know I shouldn't be. So I think I rebel against my parents internally while still doing what they say, if that makes sense. :stick_out_tongue:

As for my younger sister, I think she's been a teenager since she was five, if you know what I mean, lol :wink:.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Are they abusive? Do they not feed you? Do they give you shelter? If any of these answers are yes, call child services. If it's just because they do or say something you don't like, then Its time to grow up some. You can't expect everything to always go your way all the time. That is just not how the wold works.
I don't care how old you get, at the end of the day your parents are still your parents. They deserve your respect.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Are they abusive? Do they not feed you? Do they give you shelter? If any of these answers are yes, call child services. If it's just because they do or say something you don't like, then Its time to grow up some. You can't expect everything to always go your way all the time. That is just not how the wold works.
I don't care how old you get, at the end of the day your parents are still your parents. They deserve your respect.
No. But I should learn to respect them back.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
When I was a boy of 14, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be 21, I was astonished at how much the old man had learned in seven years.

~Mark Twain