I Dream of Jeannie's Upcoming Failure

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I actually like that second one better. But I guess that fact that it didn't have thirty writers like ths first one had something to do with that. But yeah, the second films usually arn't that good as the first ones, though.

But I do not thing and Gitting Kristen Dunst is a bad Idea at all.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Oh yeah, the second one was fun too. I liked the relationship betwene Fred and Barney, they completely understood it.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
heralde said:
Viva Rock Vegas probably would have been better with John Goodman, since it is John Goodman (though his replacement was fine). But prequel or sequel, second movies tend not to be as good as the original.
I don't know about that statement either... there's been a few occasions where the sequels were better than the originals: Shrek 2 and The Santa Clause 2 are the firsts to pop into my mind.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Actually yes, but I was very shocked when Shrek 2 was just as good at the original. Same with Star Trek II, it's just not the norm.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Well, it's just that so many first movies are so much better then the second ones are.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
But like I said, sometimes the seconds are better than the first ones.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
That is very true. I think Back To The Future part two is my favorite one. Even though I think part one was the most classic, but over all, a classic movie series.