I drew something...

luvtosr

Reaction score
OK, I know I don't post much anywhere but the General Section, I'm just finding my way back to the Muppets. So I hope you don't think I'm being weird cos I never post anything, I'm just waiting till I re familiarise myself as my childhood memories are a bit sketchy to say the least.

And talking of sketchy here's my first ever attempt at drawing Muppets. link

I know it's nothing like as good as some of the other stuff I've seen here but I'd like to think it's passable and I hope you do to. :smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Wow, that's a great drawing. Excellent! Keep up the great work!

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Why wouldn't you want us to think you're weird? I thought "weird" was a good thing......... um, anyway, refamiliarize to your hearts content, no one will hold it against you. Heck, we'll praise you for it!

As for the picture, I love it. It screams muppet madness at me, definately captures the sheer insanity. I particularly love Miss Piggy. It's so her!

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Looking at that picture, only one question comes to mind...

Who started it? :wink:

-Kim

luvtosr

Reaction score
TogetherAgain said:
Why wouldn't you want us to think you're weird? I thought "weird" was a good thing.........

Oh, weird is definitely a good thing, I just meant it's odd, I'm a member on a Muppet forum and hardly any of my posts have anything to do with the Muppets.

Thanks everyone, and I have no idea who started it but I think Miss Piggy's gonna finish it.

Effralyo

Reaction score
I hope they`re not fighting, maybe it`s just Swedish Chef`s oven had accidentally explosed again...

That Announcer

Reaction score
luvtosr said:
OK, I know I don't post much anywhere but the General Section, I'm just finding my way back to the Muppets. So I hope you don't think I'm being weird cos I never post anything, I'm just waiting till I re familiarise myself as my childhood memories are a bit sketchy to say the least.

And talking of sketchy here's my first ever attempt at drawing Muppets. link

I know it's nothing like as good as some of the other stuff I've seen here but I'd like to think it's passable and I hope you do to. :smile:
Actually, that's rather good! Oh, and you've really made quite a name for yourself here in the last few weeks alone. Your Sam is good, oh and to respond to Lisa's question: something's telling me Animal got loose again...

Erine81981

Reaction score
Keep up the good work *looks at picture* OH MY GOSH! Sam's feathers are on fire! *looks again* Woops those are his feathers. *nervous laugh* :embarrassed:
LOL That is good. I want to see more. Keep them coming.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Wowowow! This is sooo funny! I especially love the "Here we go again" lok on kermit face. Camilla's and Gonzo's esspresion, and the lok of sheer rage heading up on Piggy's!

Animal eating the dust cloud is also very funny.

Beau

luvtosr

Reaction score
Thank you all for your comments, and yeah, I didn't realise when I was drawing it but Sam really does look like he's on fire!

Anyway, here's another pic I did a little while back. It's meant to be a young Red Fraggle. I was too lazy to tidy it up and do a proper background though - sorry. link