I drew something...

luvtosr

Reaction score
Thanks! I just tried the link and it looked a bit rough but then I found that if you zoom in it looks more like it should. I know - you probably all knew this but I just ...umm...yeah :excited:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Could someone please do me a favor, and describe to me what exactly is in the first picture? Also, while we're at it, is Red doing anything in the second picture, or is it just her in a pose?
Thank you, and sorry for the inconvinience.

luvtosr

Reaction score
In the first picture, on the left, is a huge dust-cloud out of which has several Muppets' heads visible. There's Pepe, Gonzo, Camilla, Kermit, Bunsen, Beaker (who is nearly upside down), Rowlf, Fozzie and Animal (who is biting the dust-cloud). Right at the bottom is Miss Piggy looking very dishevelled and pretty mad. Sam the eagle is stood to the left backing away in horror.

The second picture is of a young Red Fraggle wearing a red rubber ring and looking nervous as she clings on to a stalagmite and dips her toes into the water.

Hope that helps.

DTF

Reaction score
Nice drawing. Anytime Bunsen's involved, though, I don't think it's a fight. Something Muppet Labs made just went seriously wrong. :smile:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Thanks, that was a great description, Luvtosr. Sorry it took so long to get back to this thread.
That picture of Red is vary cute. I can't believe she was nerveous the first time she saw water, LOL. I bet Gobo would have a good laugh over that.
You had Animal, "biting the dust?" Hmmm. Just kidding, of course.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Nice work; especially your Gonzo, that's a lot of fun!

luvtosr

Reaction score
OK I was bored so I pixel arted the fraggle 5.

Gobo Mokey Wembley Red and Boober

Personally Boober's my favourite and not just because he's my favourite fraggle.

Warning though, they're teeny tiny.