I finally got my Red (My first mini-review thingie)

Redsonga

Reaction score
I went to a KB just yesterday, and I didn't see one. I think they all sold out by Summer, and they didn't plan to restock them. However, there is a chance it can be found online. Just not for the same bargain price.
*lol* Trust me, you are lucky to get them at the full price they were once sold at, people are really selling them for as much as they can now that they are not being made anymore:sympathy:

Baby Gonzo

Reaction score
I'm surprised I was able to get my Gobo at the price I did! Even if he was covered in dust and in a torn package with no DVD!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I have noticed that as prices might fall on new products at Christmastime, prices on collectibles have increased quite a bit. It might be wise to wait after the holidays for some of these items as they might be listed for much less. I could be wrong. I just think the Fraggle items like the Santa Chef figure have spiked in price over the last month. :hungry: :excited:

Redsonga

Reaction score
But..but..I don't want to wait *stomps*:embarrassed:
I mean, I already wasted all those other years when I didn't even know they had been made to began with :coy:

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
My sister got the exact same Wembley, but he came without a box. Where she bought it there was a whole shelf of Fraggles!:coy::excited: