I got a fever...

lael

Reaction score
How cold you not?! I love all incarnations of FEVER!

Frogster

Reaction score
Fellas, when we're done here, ya'll be wearing gold-plated diapers!

travellingpat

Reaction score
Guys next time you watch this sketch....watch Christopher Walkin back when hes in the booth behind the dark glass....hes cracking up its very funny

Gonzo14

Reaction score
i would definitely recommend seeing the SNL Best of Christopher Walken, and Tom Hanks too

lael

Reaction score
Christopher Walken is the greatest... why you ask? because he scurrs me alil.

anytimepally

Reaction score
He was also a decent Bond villain.. granted, in the movie I believe to be the worst Bond movie.. but just think how bad it would've been without him!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Christopher Walkin is a talented genius! Have you ever seen the video for Weapon of Choice by Fatboy Slim? It's awesome.

Will Ferrell is pretty much the only one who holds it together in this skit I think. Too funny. Cowbell is my favorite of all time.

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
He was also a decent Bond villain.. granted, in the movie I believe to be the worst Bond movie.. but just think how bad it would've been without him!
I think Walken was wasted in A View to a Kill. He'd make a great Bond villain, and he has his moments in AVTAK, but the script really lets him down.

And as much as I like him, Roger Moore was waaaaaaay past his prime in this one. I remember a quote from a review of the film: "Roger Moore is not only long in the tooth--he's got tusks!" Even Moore admitted this was one Bond film too many. He originally wanted to leave after For Your Eyes Only, but was lured back for Octopussy (James Brolin screen-tested for this one; you can see the test on the DVD). Then after Octopussy he planned to quit. But was lured back once again.

But Walken is a multi-talented performer who also sings and dances (as he's done several times on SNL). Check out his performance in Pennies From Heaven. It's great!

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
One more thing about A View to a Kill...

Tanya Roberts.

Worst. Bond girl. Ever.