I got a sighned Phot from Rowlf and from the Disney address!!!

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
hey gang,

i JUST got home from work and mom sayed I got a letter from the Muppets she sayed... so I'm thinking "oh gez Disney sent me back my letters to Bill, Eric and Steve" Yes it IS the Disney address i have it right here with me a big white env and the addres says.. "The Muppets Holding Company, LLC. 1201 Grand Central Avenue Glendale California 91201 (c) Disney" its one of Disney Muppets logo with the cgi-ish Kermit with his arms on the "P" in purple. but anyways no letter or anything just a color copy photo of Rowlf sighed sayin' "Rowlf the Dog", now i dont know if Bill sighned this or what? i TRYED postin a pic so some one could tell me if it was.... i'll KEEP tryin'.

anyways, it was somthin nice to come home too! :smile:

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
a_Mickey_Muppet said:
hey gang,

i JUST got home from work and mom sayed I got a letter from the Muppets she sayed... so I'm thinking "oh gez Disney sent me back my letters to Bill, Eric and Steve" Yes it IS the Disney address i have it right here with me a big white env and the addres says.. "The Muppets Holding Company, LLC. 1201 Grand Central Avenue Glendale California 91201 (c) Disney" its one of Disney Muppets logo with the cgi-ish Kermit with his arms on the "P" in purple. but anyways no letter or anything just a color copy photo of Rowlf sighed sayin' "Rowlf the Dog", now i dont know if Bill sighned this or what? i TRYED postin a pic so some one could tell me if it was.... i'll KEEP tryin'.

anyways, it was somthin nice to come home too! :smile:

here it is...... http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e252/disneydude2005/100_1580.jpg

let me know what ya think and IF its Bill's auto! :sympathy:

:smile:

Luke

Reaction score
Now thats a nice photo. Dunno who signed it but they sure put effort into it.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
travellingpat said:
Is it a pre-print, can you tell?

nope couse the marker that they used bled threw so you can tell its not from the back

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Well it doesn't look like Rowlf's siggy that they have on the stamps. So I'm not sure. Very cool nonetheless though! :smile:

BEAR

Reaction score
Awesome! I wish I had that!

Kiki

Reaction score
Oh like wow that is awesomely kuwl man, I'm jealous! :smile: :excited: