1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

I got a sighned Phot from Rowlf and from the Disney address!!!

Discussion in 'Henson People' started by a_Mickey_Muppet, Oct 26, 2006.

1. a_Mickey_Muppet

a_Mickey_Muppet Well-Known Member

hey gang,

i JUST got home from work and mom sayed I got a letter from the Muppets she sayed... so I'm thinking "oh gez Disney sent me back my letters to Bill, Eric and Steve" Yes it IS the Disney address i have it right here with me a big white env and the addres says.. "The Muppets Holding Company, LLC. 1201 Grand Central Avenue Glendale California 91201 (c) Disney" its one of Disney Muppets logo with the cgi-ish Kermit with his arms on the "P" in purple. but anyways no letter or anything just a color copy photo of Rowlf sighed sayin' "Rowlf the Dog", now i dont know if Bill sighned this or what? i TRYED postin a pic so some one could tell me if it was.... i'll KEEP tryin'.

anyways, it was somthin nice to come home too! :)
  2. travellingpat

travellingpat Active Member

Awesome! Cant wait to see pictures!
  3. a_Mickey_Muppet

here it is...... http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e252/disneydude2005/100_1580.jpg

let me know what ya think and IF its Bill's auto! :sympathy:

:)
  4. travellingpat

Is it a pre-print, can you tell?
  5. Luke

Luke Active Member

Now thats a nice photo. Dunno who signed it but they sure put effort into it.
  6. a_Mickey_Muppet

nope couse the marker that they used bled threw so you can tell its not from the back
  7. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Well it doesn't look like Rowlf's siggy that they have on the stamps. So I'm not sure. Very cool nonetheless though! :)
  8. a_Mickey_Muppet

thanks....;)

but... is it Bill's?! :confused: :smirk:
  9. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

Awesome! I wish I had that!
  10. Kiki

Kiki Active Member

Oh like wow that is awesomely kuwl man, I'm jealous! :) :excited:
  11. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

So, did you write to Rowlf?
  12. a_Mickey_Muppet

yeah... back in March! lol :p :smirk:
  13. KermieBaby47

KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

That's really cool Stevie!! :zany:
  14. travellingpat

Ok, its probably Bills maybe idk or just a person hired to send back out autograph requests
  15. pepestarr

pepestarr New Member

I'm very jealous! Did anything come with it like a Letter? I would have thought it would be Bills, but it would be annoying for you if it wasn't.
  16. a_Mickey_Muppet

nope NO letter, just that photo
  17. swcrazyfan

swcrazyfan New Member

I am so jealous. I am going to try mailing them now. How many requests did you do? only rowlf, or other charactors too.
  18. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Oh that's neat! It's a very nice signiture whoever did it, very Rowlfish. Also, it's different to some Rowlf sigs I have seen before so I doubt it's a pre-print.

What is that letter thing above it with the "Steve Baker" signiture? Is that just a "With Compliments" ish slip?
  19. I can't imagine one of the Muppet performers would take time to personally sign a photo of one of their characters. They are usually photos that have been signed in bulk by one or more of the regular Disney staff. If Bill had signed it on behalf of Rowlf he would have probably put his own autograph on there too.
  20. a_Mickey_Muppet

PLEASE re-read my 1st post guys (on page One).....

I DIDNT get a letter just the sighned photo with rowlf, ITS NOT a reprint, SOMEONE sighned it becouse the black from the marker bled though to the back of the photo!