I got a sighned Phot from Rowlf and from the Disney address!!!

BEAR

Reaction score
So, did you write to Rowlf?

travellingpat

Reaction score
Ok, its probably Bills maybe idk or just a person hired to send back out autograph requests

pepestarr

Reaction score
I'm very jealous! Did anything come with it like a Letter? I would have thought it would be Bills, but it would be annoying for you if it wasn't.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
pepestarr said:
I'm very jealous! Did anything come with it like a Letter? I would have thought it would be Bills, but it would be annoying for you if it wasn't.

nope NO letter, just that photo

swcrazyfan

Reaction score
I am so jealous. I am going to try mailing them now. How many requests did you do? only rowlf, or other charactors too.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oh that's neat! It's a very nice signiture whoever did it, very Rowlfish. Also, it's different to some Rowlf sigs I have seen before so I doubt it's a pre-print.

What is that letter thing above it with the "Steve Baker" signiture? Is that just a "With Compliments" ish slip?

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
I can't imagine one of the Muppet performers would take time to personally sign a photo of one of their characters. They are usually photos that have been signed in bulk by one or more of the regular Disney staff. If Bill had signed it on behalf of Rowlf he would have probably put his own autograph on there too.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
PLEASE re-read my 1st post guys (on page One).....

I DIDNT get a letter just the sighned photo with rowlf, ITS NOT a reprint, SOMEONE sighned it becouse the black from the marker bled though to the back of the photo!