I have a job!

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by Gonzo
Congrats on the new job Byron---we can sleep easier knowing you won't be in the area anytime soon now that you're a part of the semi-respectable employed community.
Yeah, somehow I figgered...

Jackie

Reaction score
OKay, what are you guys talking about? LOL!! YOU ARE DEFINITELY ALL WEIRDOS! But nice weirdos! :smile: LOL!

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Originally posted by Jackie
OKay, what are you guys talking about? LOL!! YOU ARE DEFINITELY ALL WEIRDOS! But nice weirdos!
Except for Nate.

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
Good Luck Byron!!

Darn, I was hoping for free Muppet cell phone covers too :stick_out_tongue:

Have fun!

- Billy :cool:

CaptCrouton

Reaction score
Byron,

Wouldn't it be better to say "shek out the new job" rather than "khek out the new job?"

Actually this is the strongest reason so far for retaining the letter C after all. It does actually provide some unique sounds.

Or as an alternative, you could use the Russian symbol for the "ch" sound which actually looks like an upside down lower case "h" or a number four, depending on how you make your fours.

Anyway, I can't join in your C Boycott. This morning there was a letter C on the corner with a "Will work for food" sign. It's getting rough out there...

El Capitan

Jackie

Reaction score
Speaking of rough, I say we all boycott the letter B, since it starts words like "Byron" and Boycott. :smile:

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by Jackie
Speaking of rough, I say we all boycott the letter B, since it starts words like "Byron" and Boycott. :smile:
I'm down with that Sister! (Notice no....well you know what letter I didn't use).

And I can still call a certain someone Noodle Head! Yeah!!!!