I have something very important to say

MrsPepper

Reaction score
I honestly thought it was going to be a naughty joke at first... then I realised who was posting it. Then I pondered for a few seconds and decided you are all silly silly moo cows.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Got Milk?

Bea:zany:{I thought the same thing! *ahem*}regard

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Heh-heh. This is actually an old silly thought I had back in Junior High School while we were having a free moment during a biology class. I never would've said it if the teacher had been talking to us of course.
My weird sense of humour suddenly took control of my thoughts and I just said it on the spur of the moment at the large desk I shared with some of the other boys. I just made up what I was saying as I went along.
And when I was finished the boy next to me on one side cried out HA HA HA HA HA with a huge grin on his face and the boy on the opposite side was rolling his eyes and saying HMMMM.

I remembered this while I was last staying overnight at my mother's, and I've been laughing my head off thinking about all of you reading it here on the boards. :big_grin:

Skye

Reaction score
Lol, that's such a great story, Marty! It's so much fun. And important, indeed! :big_grin:

Mokey's sweet

Reaction score
I have begun work on a muppet styled film. the puppets themselves i've designed and build myself. the movie's called Monster Street and is a love story basted in a world which is the complete oppasite to the muppets. A darker theme like MEET THE FEEBLES and BLACKADDER like jokes, Monster street really is...well..diffrent!