I have something very important to say

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Kel: Whatdyou doin fool? This is KEL's orange soda! *getting really hyper, still trying to drink the pool* ORANGE SODA! *notices a lone bottle of orange soda which has rolled into the bushes* Don't worry! I'm comin for ya! *climbs out of the pool and picks up the bottle* It's ok.. *begins petting it* Daddy's got you.... *ravenously unscrews the lid and chugs the bottle of soda*
Um. Daddy's got you, you say? You are a female aren't you Alex? Or Kel or whoever?:confused:

Erine81981

Reaction score
*falls from the sky* Oof! *gets up* *cheaks if heads still there* Good. Uh to answer you question the last time i cheaked Alex. She was a female. Or should i say A Kelmale. Get it? Kelmale. Because she' ah Female. But she's acting like Kel....oh forget it. But can i play along? *takes out a tennis racket*

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Why not? I suppose we could have a tennis pool party. There's plenty of orange soda to drink while we play tennis in the pool.
But if anybody wants a change I could drain the pool and fill it with Coca-Cola, or whatever takes your fancy. *grabs own tennis racket and a ball*

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Right. *serves up the ball and splashes around fizzing up the soda* There you go.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Tennis in the pool? Sounds a little like water polo..... *cringes at bad memories of a water polo coach's choice of swimwear*

Erine81981

Reaction score
Good surve. *throws ball in air but misses it throwing the tennis racket right at Marty* Heads Up!

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Tennis in the pool? Sounds a little like water polo..... *cringes at bad memories of a water polo coach's choice of swimwear*

Least you don't have a scar from falling back due to clumsiness in the pool and getting cut from the brick.

Ouch...I hated pools ever since.

I still go to them though!

....the scar is in the back of my head.

Scary.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
And I could be from another planet! *an antenna begins to rise out of the top of her head, which she quickly shoves back down*