I have something very important to say

Erine81981

Reaction score
There was Mr. William sir! But someone filled them with paint and now it's just going haywire. Where's Marty and Tutter-bot when you need them.

tutter_fan

Reaction score
If you're looking for me, here I am! *Waves robotic arms as to say "Hello! I'm HERE!"

I wonder if Dr. Bunsen could do an operation on me to make me super smart like Data from Star Trek

muppet maniac

Reaction score
This just in...

"The answer to every problem in our lives, the answer that will finally bring world peace is...

PUPPETS!

...Puppets are the answer to our problems!"

(This came from an episode of Cow and Chicken, but it just made me laugh that I had to share it)

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Wow. I haven't been to this crazy thread for a long time.

Puppets are what we need for world peace eh? Okay. I want some puppets. Give me some puppets right now or else I'll drop this atomic bomb and start a blanketty-dash-blank war. :mad:

:wink:

Beauregard

Reaction score
That hardly sounds like World Peas, sir. No sir, no. For world peas you need not puppets but rather vegetables! Now give me vegetables or the cow gets it!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Your current signature must be making the cow very nervous.

Quote: Oh, well, should we cancel the cattle-prods?

...not necessarily.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Mwoo? Isn't that that movie where the Muppets wind-up in a crazy land where Ashanti is pretending to be a singer?

tutter_fan

Reaction score
This is a MUPPET NEWS FLASH!

*The Muppet Newsman (with the typical costume including the glasses) enters from the left side of the screen running to his news desk, then looks at the camera*

This is a MUPPET NEWS FLASH! (and he looks like he's quite serious about this one) Steve Jobs has officially released the Apple iPad. This is similar to the iPod touch or the iPhone, but it's in the form of a tablet, and it looks very interesting to me! (at that moment, a bunch of iPad boxes fall on him)