i like to have nice things said about me too......

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I like you just fine, Kimp. And I know exactly how you feel. I won't go into my own detail, after all; this is your thread, but sometimes I feel like "What's the deal here?" but know that I don't think your intrusive at all; but that MC's a better place with you here.

— dave

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
lol :big_grin:

Oh, yeah. I almost forgot. One more post and I'm at 250!

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
I like you just fine, Kimp. And I know exactly how you feel. I won't go into my own detail, after all; this is your thread, but sometimes I feel like "What's the deal here?" but know that I don't think your intrusive at all; but that MC's a better place with you here.

— dave

THANKS ALOT

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Kimp the Shrimp said:
do people like me ? or am i just intrusive on the MC Family :confused:

:cry: :sympathy:
Why on earth would I like you??......Oh wait, I don't know you that well! What's the problem? Somebody coming down hard on you at this place. If they are, let me at em. I'd smack em and.....Oh wait, I can't do that here can I. Never mind!...

ryan

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Kimp, you're awesome! You're not intrusive at all. Here, have some hugs. <hug> <hug> <hug> There! All better. Would you like a muffin, too? :zany:

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Here is a million dollars of imaginary money. Be sure to spend it wisely now!

ryan

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I have similar problems, it seems like if I make start a thread, people tend to ignore it, or if I post in a popular thread, then everyone else stops posting in that thread. But, after reading the "Fave Users" thread, at least I know I'm liked.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Kimp, I honestly don't see what the prob is. You're a great guy and I personally have found no reason to not like you.