i like to have nice things said about me too......

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
TogetherAgain said:
Kimp, you're awesome! You're not intrusive at all. Here, have some hugs. <hug> <hug> <hug> There! All better. Would you like a muffin, too? :zany:
DOUBLE CHOCOLETE

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
I have similar problems, it seems like if I make start a thread, people tend to ignore it, or if I post in a popular thread, then everyone else stops posting in that thread. But, after reading the "Fave Users" thread, at least I know I'm liked.
THERE IS A FAV. USERS SECTION?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Kimp the Shrimp said:
THERE IS A FAV. USERS SECTION?
You just posted three times in a row. I've told you before about that. Two, if you've run out of Edit time...but three is totally excessive.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
You just posted three times in a row. I've told you before about that. Two, if you've run out of Edit time...but three is totally excessive.
I thought this thread was about saying nice things about Kimp :wink:

HPDJ

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Gets annoying, eh Beau!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Hey Kimp, I think you're fine and often time find myself laughing at your posts. You're cool by me!

Beauregard

Reaction score
HPDJ said:
Gets annoying, eh Beau!
Yes, it does.

Ok, MupDude, I'll have a go.

Kimp, honestly I love what you put into the forum. And I think your controbutions are a great asset here.However, sometimes little mis-use of forum rules get on my nerve, sorry about that.

Beau

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Yes, it does.

Ok, MupDude, I'll have a go.

Kimp, honestly I love what you put into the forum. And I think your controbutions are a great asset here.However, sometimes little mis-use of forum rules get on my nerve, sorry about that.

Beau
LIKE WHAT?