1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

I switched Piggy heads!!

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by simon42, Aug 14, 2002.

1. Jackie

Jackie New Member

LOL the Piggy looks good though! It's too funny!

2. Thog

Thog New Member

Kermits legs on Piggy would be pretty cool.

3. Joseph

Joseph New Member

Thats what their kids would look like.

4. towels

towels New Member

As if there weren't enough problems with them just supporting his weight...

*looks around carefully for karate chopping pigs*

5. Jackie

Jackie New Member

I wanna but Beaker's head on Dr. Teeth.

6. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

I DID IT!!

I wasn't even sure from the picture if it would be the right choice - I liked how Piggy's eyes looked with the blue dress - but when I popped the other head on, it all just fit. The hair-up Piggy looks great in the blue dress and boa next to "steppin' out Kermit" and the purple dress with long hair Piggy looks so classic! I am very pleased. I do have extra versions of the Piggys that I will keep with the correct heads and I may sprinkle them througout the rest of my collection - when a Piggy is needed - but this totally rocks! Just be careful people! No onew wants a headless Piggy.

7. simon42

simon42 New Member

Oh cool, I'm so glad someone else tried it! I love the look of the long-haired Piggy in the purple dress.

8. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Yeah...I love the other dress too, that's why I have additional Piggys, but the purple dress is sooo perfect. Hoppin' happpy frogboy here. Thanx a lot! Now we've got to feed the pig something...maybe some of those Baked Lays! LOL. I'm convinced she's wearing a girdle. ;)

9. simon42

simon42 New Member

Yeah, hopefully by the time Pigs in Space comes out, she'll let out her gut a bit.

10. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Ken got the go-ahead by Henson to round her out a bit. That really wasn't Palisades' call and reaction to the Piggy proved that he needed to have a little healthy heft. How nicely can I put that? LOL! You can count on a slightly bigger Miss Piggy from here on out! Very happy about that, but this one is good too. It's great to have different versions and this one is close to perfect. I see her sash as something that's pulling her waist in.

11. Traveling Matt

Traveling Matt New Member

Jeez...

I saw this colorful conversation coming as soon as I viewed the thread title LOL!

Let's just keep the female heads on females, and male heads on the males.

10Q

- Billy :cool:

12. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

But some figures are born with another head identity. LOL!:rolleyes:

13. Traveling Matt

LOL! I'd like to hear their E! True Hollywood Story :D

14. Traveling Matt

So, how would a Beaker head on Kermit work out??

15. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Gonzo's life in fishnets - on the E True Hollywood story. Nextweek - Seymour's life in chaps! Eeeeeeeeeeeeek!

16. Traveling Matt

Or "Piggy's rise to stardom! From her early escape of the slaughter house, to her unparallelled popularity in the 70's and 80's, through to her revenge on the pork industry by advertising bacon and sausage on Denny's commercials."
    LOL!

17. CherryPizza

CherryPizza Active Member

The most important tip of all is to phone a therapist, organise an appointment, find a way to get to the root of your obsession... either that or post a message to this forum, read replies, and then realise that you're not as alone as you thought.

Cherry "Sigmund is a Fraud... and no that one's not a typo" Pizza

18. Jackie

Jackie New Member

LOL! You are all weirdos! Poor Ken, he is probably crying over the fact that you are all switching your Muppet Figure's heads!

19. Joseph

Joseph New Member

If Ken was dead he'd be rolling in his grave over this one.

But luckily Ken is still here to make more muppet figures for us.

20. Jackie

Jackie New Member

Maybe he should make the parts removable though... ;)