I thought I saw my dad today

Katzi428

Reaction score
My mother,sister,some friends & I went to the movies today.After it I thought I saw my father.Naturally it wasn't him since he died almost 6 months ago.But it looked a lot like him!Same wire rimmed glasses...same plaid type shirt that he liked to wear. I was spooked at first,but when I got home, I realized how much I still miss him. My family said that a lot of men here will look like him. (especially since we live in a 55+ community)
I just miss him so much though!:cry:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Oh Kathy, I'm sorry, I know how hard you've been trying to deal with this...((((((HUGS)))))) I hope you feel better soon. :smile:

Katzi428

Reaction score
theprawncracker said:
Oh Kathy, I'm sorry, I know how hard you've been trying to deal with this...((((((HUGS)))))) I hope you feel better soon. :smile:
Thanks (((Ryan))) I know I'll have my good & bad days

furryredmonster said:
More {{{hugs}}} :big_grin:
Thanks (((FRM))))

Katzi428

Reaction score
TogetherAgain said:
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<hugs>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Thanks ((((Lisa))))
I don't know if you will all think I'm crazy or not. But a lot of times I "talk" to my dad (not out loud of course) But it seems to help a bit.
Like if I need to let my dog out,and she's busy(if you know what I mean :rolleyes: ) I share my thoughts with my dad & I can almost hear him talking to me.

BEAR

Reaction score
Katzi428 said:
Thanks ((((Lisa))))
I don't know if you will all think I'm crazy or not. But a lot of times I "talk" to my dad (not out loud of course) But it seems to help a bit.
Like if I need to let my dog out,and she's busy(if you know what I mean :rolleyes: ) I share my thoughts with my dad & I can almost hear him talking to me.
That's not crazy at all, it's beautiful that you do that.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
You know what, I think it's great that you talk to your dad. I'm sure he can hear every word you say and likes to know what you're thinking. Hang in there, the first year is the toughest. **HUGS** to you. (I still wish we had a smiley for hugs!)