I thought I saw my dad today

Katzi428

Reaction score
redBoobergurl said:
And you're muffining your own thread! I do that all the time....ok sorry, um...want a glass of milk to go with that muffin?
LOL...no thanks!:smile:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*throws muffin at FRM* WHENEVER A MUFFIN IS NEEDED, I THE MUFFIN-MAN WILL BE THERE!!

F

furryredmonster

Yay! Your the muffin man?? Wow, I know a song about you. Do you know the muffin man the muffin man........

*takes bite out of muffin*

Katzi428

Reaction score
Yeesh *scrunching up face like my favorite frog*:smile:
Well...as long as muffins are being given out ,I'd like a chocolate chip muffin.
Back on topic though:
I want to thank you all for your support. You're all like family!

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
I can only be unoriginal here, and encourage you to keep talking to your dad, no matter what other people think! Every now and again, I sense that my grandmother is in the room with me. I don't tell her what's on my mind or anything, because I believe she already knows, but I always acknowlege her, and let her know I'm happy she's there. Would you belive me if I said she inspired me to write this?

Katzi428

Reaction score
Fragglemuppet said:
I can only be unoriginal here, and encourage you to keep talking to your dad, no matter what other people think! Every now and again, I sense that my grandmother is in the room with me. I don't tell her what's on my mind or anything, because I believe she already knows, but I always acknowlege her, and let her know I'm happy she's there. Would you belive me if I said she inspired me to write this?
Fragglemuppet...I believe you.:smile: I'm glad that I'm not the only one who senses that a loved one is with us spiritually.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Thanks, we all need a little validation sometimes, ya know?
Sorry for the slight muffin, but which Sylvia Brown book are you reading?

Katzi428

Reaction score
Fragglemuppet said:
Thanks, we all need a little validation sometimes, ya know?
Sorry for the slight muffin, but which Sylvia Brown book are you reading?
Neither to be honest with you. But I'm going to start going to grief counseling either this Thursday or next. (I figured it's easier)