I won't be posting anymore...

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Alright. The reason why again was because I was upset about something. End of story.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Dude, no disrespect but if you're upset then just take a few hours off until you're cooled down and then come back when you feel better.

I'm not trying to be rude but that's basically just kind of crying wolf right there if it's just one day or a few hours because you're angry.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Dude, no disrespect but if you're upset then just take a few hours off until you're cooled down and then come back when you feel better.

I'm not trying to be rude but that's basically just kind of crying wolf right there if it's just one day or a few hours because you're angry.
Apologies if I was crying wolf and will try not to do it again.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I wasn't going to say anything, but I hate bottling **** up.

I'm taking another small break until I feel all is set for now because a few things have really been kind of stressing me out (one of them thankfully is solved) from this week. It just feels like I was just having **** thrown at me left to right, almost like two fists punching me in the face on both sides. (BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!).

Today it just felt like another personality was taking over me and almost like I just wasn't myself. So I'll explain why I've been frustrated this week when I come back, but for now, I really just want to cool down a little. :smirk:

If I ****** anyone off today, I'm sorry.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I wasn't going to say anything, but I hate bottling **** up.

I'm taking another small break until I feel all is set for now because a few things have really been kind of stressing me out (one of them thankfully is solved) from this week. It just feels like I was just having **** thrown at me left to right, almost like two fists punching me in the face on both sides. (BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!).

Today it just felt like another personality was taking over me and almost like I just wasn't myself. So I'll explain why I've been frustrated this week when I come back, but for now, I really just want to cool down a little. :smirk:

If I ****** anyone off today, I'm sorry.
Hope you can work everything else out.