I won't be posting anymore...

muppet baby

Reaction score
That's to bad. Gonna miss you round here if you go!
yes i have to agree with william u will be missed if u go , and i do agree with what hope said that if u watch the muppets more it would be a much happier person, they do that for me , and when i was a kid and and had to have a lot of leg surgeries , they put me into another zone and i was so happy if u could watch them often , u would be surpised at the happy mood that would always be with u epcally fraggle rock :excited::wink:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I'm not sure if the stay is permanent. I haven't been into the Muppets as much as I used to.
Even if you're really not into the Muppets much anymore don't make such a big deal about it. If you want to just drop in here from time to time and make friends Abbess do feel free to. :smile:

True friends accept each other unquestioningly despite differences of tastes or opinions. I've honestly taken a real liking to you Abbess. I hope you do post occasionally and PM me back sometime. :smile:

Hope Mills

Reaction score
yes i have to agree with william u will be missed if u go , and i do agree with what hope said that if u watch the muppets more it would be a much happier person, they do that for me , and when i was a kid and and had to have a lot of leg surgeries , they put me into another zone and i was so happy if u could watch them often , u would be surpised at the happy mood that would always be with u epcally fraggle rock :excited::wink:

((((muppet baby)))) what a sweet little story! I am so sorry about the surgeries, though. Thanks for sharing the story. :smile:

Hope Mills

Reaction score
Even if you're really not into the Muppets much anymore don't make such a big deal about it. If you want to just drop in here from time to time and make friends Abbess do feel free to. :smile:

True friends accept each other unquestioningly despite differences of tastes or opinions. I've honestly taken a real liking to you Abbess. I hope you do post occasionally and PM me back sometime. :smile:

BBG, you are a trooper! Abbess are you listening?

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I hope you've seen the I won't be posting anymore thread Abbess. That's what I thought you had posted in when I initially replied. :embarrassed:
I hope you read what's posted in there.

Beauregard

Reaction score
I know you as one of the people who, when they post, post something worth reading. And always head to a thread that I see you were the last post'ee in. Whether you've been away and come back, or stayed and not posted, or lurked or lingered...What is the point in leaving?

If you feel like not checking in every day...just don't. We'll be here when the new Fraggle Movie comes out and you wanna talk about it, and we'll be here when you get bored of discussions on whether they'll be a Fraggle sequel and you want to leave again. We'll be here when you want to show off a new puppet, and here when you decide that no one's interested in a new puppet.

You do what you want to do because only you are you.

Beau