I won't be posting anymore...

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
Wow, thank you very much for the kind words, Dwayne. :smile:

Now, to make things clear, I'm not leaving forever, but just until everyone gets their crap together. Thankfully, it seems like everything has calmed down for now.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
**** yeah, man. I treat others the way I'd want to be treated. Sure, I friendly tease y'all sometimes but that's just me poking fun. Some on here are just like trying to be a troll and get on people's cases. It really gets annoying and frustrating.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
We need more people like you @muppetgem , along with @LittleJerry92 @fuzzygobo @dwayne1115 and a few others in this forum to make it positive and interesting. I've learned a lot over the past year and a half on this site.
Thank you @Any Del but I have been egging these fights on. I know I should simply report and ignore, but I can't. I love the members here like family, and when I see one of them being bullied then the big brother in me comes out and I'm ready to fight. So if I've done anything to upset anyone I'm sorry.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
We need more people like you @muppetgem , along with @LittleJerry92 @fuzzygobo @dwayne1115 and a few others in this forum to make it positive and interesting. I've learned a lot over the past year and a half on this site.
Thank you sir. I've learned life is too short to waste it on hating. One person in particular has tried baiting me simply over a difference of opinion. But he's not worth losing joy over, so I let him go.

There was a book that came out in the 90's titled "You Can't Afford the Luxury of a Negative Thought". So true.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Because of all the drama that's been going on, I think I'm gonna take another break from this site. Once again, I'm sick and tired of all the arguing and bad behavior on what I thought was a cool and friendly site. So yeah, TTFN.
I can't blame you wanting to clear your head from the toxic vapors that have been blowing lately. But hope your leave is short. Your presence is a welcome one.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
If things don't chill out in the next few days (which it already has a little bit) I might take a short break from this site. I'm sorry, but I'm not going to waste my time and energy on crap posted on this site.

So I might not go, but there's a chance I might. :smirk: