If "The Muppets" is a success: What's next?

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Oh, yeah, I remember this...

...you know what? When I watch SS today, even though it's a show geared towards kids (and I'm obviously not 4 or 5 because I can write this message), even I laugh at the jokes! They're hysterical! :laugh:
Yeah I like the one where Super Grover makes refrences to Star Wars, by using force jokes (May the force be with you!) Sesame was and is still the funniest kid show imaginable.

bingboingcutie

Reaction score
I just saw that yesterday!! :laugh::laugh::laugh: 'Use the force, chicken..."

It was especially funny having seen it in Star Wars the day before.
It's so funny, just an hour ago I was watching the show and Murry was missing a nose (it was a game of "what's missing"), and I laughed so hard...

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
I just saw that yesterday!! :laugh::laugh::laugh: 'Use the force, chicken..."

It was especially funny having seen it in Star Wars the day before.
It's so funny, just an hour ago I was watching the show and Murry was missing a nose (it was a game of "what's missing"), and I laughed so hard...
I hope I see that soon ! It sounds hilarious!

Fraggline

Reaction score
no...you, my friend, have a very innocent sense of humor. And don't ever think that, because you are on prime-time adult national television, the audience will boo you if your friend pulls off your nose.:frown:

bingboingcutie

Reaction score
no...you, my friend, have a very innocent sense of humor. And don't ever think that, because you are on prime-time adult national television, the audience will boo you if your friend pulls off your nose.:frown:
Ha! Love it! :stick_out_tongue::frown:

Fraggline

Reaction score
i'm so happy you always get my muppet references!

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Aw, well, it's easy! Just watch TMS!
Connie Stevens! Episode! And I think it's great that you don't believe thatFamily Guy rude humor is the only thing that is funny. I think what's truly funny is something that will hurt nobody's feelings.