1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

If "The Muppets" is a success: What's next?

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by Beauregard, May 22, 2011.

1. bingboingcutie

bingboingcutie Active Member

That would be awesome if they made a follow-up! Just so long as it's not called "The Muppets 2".
  2. Scooterforever

Scooterforever Active Member

I'm sure I'm not the only one who was wondering where JP Grosse was in all of this, since he was the theater's original owner. Of course, I don't think they brought him up in "It's a Very Merry Muppet's Christmas" either, so maybe they've phased him out completely?

As much as I loved "The Muppets (I've seen it 4x so far)", I'd rather the next Muppet movie be a stand-alone film rather than a sequel to "The Muppets," just as the original 3 movies were all unrelated.
  3. beakerboy12

beakerboy12 Well-Known Member

Well, as much as I love J.P., in VMX it was said J.P. ied and left the theater to Kermit in a deleted scene. It's sad because it'll mean Scooter's running gag won't continued.