If there ever was a season six of the Muppet show.....

Greengables95

Reaction score
I'd also would have loved to have seen Bill Cosby, Sammy Davis, Jr., Jerry Lewis, Bob Denver, and Alan Hale Jr., Andy Griffith, the cast of Sesame Street (including the humans), and Jack Burns guest star.
They would be great for the Muppet Show! I also wouldn't mind seeing a Star Trek episode of the Muppet Show.

Greengables95

Reaction score
I thought of another host. Who was that beautiful girl from the Go-Go's that went solo in the late eighties? Oh yes, Belinda Carlisle. Only problem is that they might do her show later or maybe even Muppets Tonight because many of her signature songs weren't made until '86 or '87.

Hayley B

Reaction score
Michael Strahan would be fun. I would also like Jon Stewart, Steven Colbert, Seth Green, Steven Tyler, Betty White, Simon Cowell, & dare I say, Howard Stern.

Greengables95

Reaction score
^ I would have loved to see Betty be in the original Muppet Show. Brett Somers might have been good, too. Her husband, Jack Klugman would have been great!

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
I also would have loved seeing Tony Curtis, Jack Lemmon, and Peter Falk on TMS. And now my brain's telling me to go rewatch "The Great Race".

MissMusical12

Reaction score
I also would have loved seeing Tony Curtis, Jack Lemmon, and Peter Falk on TMS. And now my brain's telling me to go rewatch "The Great Race".
Wasn't Natalie Wood in the movie too? I think she would've been an excellent guest star on TMS.

Hubert

Reaction score
Michael Strahan would be fun. I would also like Jon Stewart, Steven Colbert, Seth Green, Steven Tyler, Betty White, Simon Cowell, & dare I say, Howard Stern.
Um...I have to note that the majority of the people on that list weren't even famous in 1982...Seth Green was only 8...

Hayley B

Reaction score
Um...I have to note that the majority of the people on that list weren't even famous in 1982...Seth Green was only 8...
I went by "if there ever was ". Not by any year.

Hubert

Reaction score
I went by "if there ever was ". Not by any year.
Ah, I see. I just thought this thread is supposed to be for if the Muppet Show didn't stop at season five and went one more...

Hayley B

Reaction score
Ah, I see. I just thought this thread is supposed to be for if the Muppet Show didn't stop at season five and went one more...
I guess it can be looked as that too. :smile: