If you could go back in time...

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
I'd go back to the early 80's to relieve that time and get a feel of everything like the music, movies, people, etc. I'd also go back to the early 80's and see myself as a little baby and drop in on my folks and scare the heck out of them and tell them I'm from the future! (Wouldn't that be weird)

I'd also travel back to the formation of the Earth just to see what it looked like. I'd also go back to see a dinosaur or two and see what killed the dinosaur. I'd also go back 2000 years ago and see it this whole Jesus, the son of God, thing is true or not.

ryan

D'Snowth

Reaction score
If I could go back in time...I would, of course, meet Jim Henson, and tell him my dream of becoming a Sesame Street muppeteer. Also, I'd meet Elizabeth Montgomery as give her a minute-long kiss.

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
Docnzhoss said:
I would love to go back to the days of King Arthur and introduce the Holy Hand Grenade. He'd have had no trouble unifying England then.
i'll go with you and indroduce the Holy Glock and Semi Atomatic we will take over the world i tell you HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAH oh and i would need a plane HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAH :big_grin: :wink: :crazy:

HeraLirambar

Reaction score
I would go back in time to a day or two ago because a really good Family Guy episode was on then.

Or to the 1960's, 'cause of the Beatles.

Whatever

Reaction score
I'd like to see the Sistine Chapel being painted!

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
I'd go back to last Thursday night, so I could pay my phone bill on time.

(This joke brought to you by the comedic gifts of Weird Al Yankovic)

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Docnzhoss said:
I would love to go back to the days of King Arthur and introduce the Holy Hand Grenade. He'd have had no trouble unifying England then.
Three shall be the number of the counting, and the number of counting shall be three!

As for me, I'd use my time-traveling powers to go into the past and visit a few people.

The first would be Richard Hunt. I'd let him know that he's my favorite Muppet performer and that Scooter is my favorite of his characters. I'd actually like to pay him a few visits, at different points in time like when he's working on TMS or Faffner Hall.

Second would be Harpo Marx, and the rest of the Marx Brothers. I'd love to talk to Harpo about music, because he was as passionate about that as he was funny. I'd like to talk books with Groucho since he was an avid reader. I'd also mention how funny I found it that the city where the brothers received their famous nicknames during that (in)famous poker game was only thirty minutes from my hometown. And, if it were in my power to do so, I'd bring Harpo to the future where he could have heart surgery sooner and performed by surgeons to whom the procedure wasn't so new and full of risks as it was back then.

My next visit would be paid to Roddy McDowall. Dunno what we'd talk about. Maybe photography.

Finally I'd go back to the year 1997, sometime between Thanksgiving and the beginning of December. He was dying of cancer that year, and Thanksgiving was the last time I ever saw him alive. And I was too scared to go over to his hospice bed, or to even look at him. So I'd go and visit with my grandfather, tell him everything that I was going to do in the future and that I loved him.

-Kim

LadyHyde

Reaction score
Either the '20s (Just for the style...I think I felt that way after I saw "The Boyfriend" some time ago) or the '70s in the glam rock era. (Probably after seeing "Velvet Goldmine" and listening to all that great music...)

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Well, first, I'd go back to the times of Leonardo Da Vinci and discuss with him the Mona Lisa. It's my all time fave painting.

Then, I'd go to the fifties and get a hot guy to teach me how to Lindy Hop.

After that, I'd stroll over to the 70's and see a bunch of awesome concerts.

And finally, I'd head over to the 80's so I could get to know my grandpa.