If you were a fraggle...

anytimepally

Reaction score
I'd have dark green skin with dark brown fur and brown, crazy hair ... I probablt wouldn't have any eyes (like Boober).. I'd also have a beard like The Wizard, but not white.. my nose and mouth would probably be closest to Wembley's :coy:

Pork

Reaction score
Great Idea! I reckon if I were a Fraggle...I'd be a tiny bit shorter than Boober, have blue fur, dark purple with medium purple and dark pink mixed in it. I'd have a short sort of semi-pointed nose and my hair would be long and sort of fall over my eyes a litte at the edges.

Collgoff

Reaction score
Well if I were a fraggle I would be tall as Mokey, my fur would be dark pink, my body light pink, my hair would be long to my back the color of it would be goldish yellow with with purple and blue high lights, and I would where a yellow dress with a purple sweeter robe like Mokey's.
In the winner I would a pink caot, a purple and red sweeter, blue winter pants, and dark green snow boots.

bazingababe24

Reaction score
I would be about Boober’s height, with pink skin and hot pink fur. I’d have long, wavy strawberry red hair with pink streaks, possibly with bangs. I’d have Gobo’s face shape and blue-green eyes set close together. As for clothes, I’d probably wear a purple T-shirt with a strawberry on it, and possibly a printed peasant skirt. I’d also wear a purple ribbon tied on the end of my tail, and lots of ribbons in my hair.:smile:

lotusoftheleaf

Reaction score
I was actually thinking about this the other day. My fraggle would have robin's egg blue skin and lime green fur since blue and green are my favorite colors. She'd have light brown hair about as long as Red's when she has it down. She'd be about as tall as Red or Gobo and have a muzzle shaped like his as well. My fraggle doesn't wear much clothes, just a lavender colored bandana around her neck.

I've actually wanted to try making this fraggle version of myself but I'm too lazy. :stick_out_tongue:

ilovemusic

Reaction score
If I were a Fraggle I would have purple-and-blue, curling hair and a pair of shades put in it (rully, I can't live without them...), my skin would be blue and my fur would be black, my head shape would be like Mokey's and I would be as tall as her also, maybe a bit taller. And clothes? As always, my blue sweater and my rainbow-striped sandals...

Collgoff

Reaction score
That is really good!

I would be about Boober’s height, with pink skin and hot pink fur. I’d have long, wavy strawberry red hair with pink streaks, possibly with bangs. I’d have Gobo’s face shape and blue-green eyes set close together. As for clothes, I’d probably wear a purple T-shirt with a strawberry on it, and possibly a printed peasant skirt. I’d also wear a purple ribbon tied on the end of my tail, and lots of ribbons in my hair.:smile:
That is really good!