1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

If you were a fraggle...

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by Redsonga, Nov 7, 2008.

1. vettech28

vettech28 Well-Known Member

I think if I was a Fraggle, I'd have purple skin and fur (Purple's my favorite color), I'd wear glasses, I'd have dark brown hair with some red in it, I'd have my hair in a ponytail, I'd be about Gobo's height and I'd wear a shirt with The Beatles on it, since I'm a Beatles fan. I'd also have Gobo's eyes and my head would be in the shape of Red's.

GopherCoffee likes this.
  2. Collgoff

Collgoff Well-Known Member

Intrusting!

Sounds intrusting!:smirk:

3. ilovemusic

ilovemusic Active Member

GopherCoffee likes this.
  4. Rose

Rose Member

If I was to make a fraggle version of myself I would say slightly Goboish height with shoulder blade length peach,beige, with streaks of maroon in it. My skin peach/flesh tone. Not sure clothing wise maybe something like a leather colors top with multie colored wooden beads tied at the bottom.
    Here's a pic of a Fraggle version I started to draw of myself but ti never got finished. http://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y118/zeldazipple/?action=view&current=zelda.jpg&newest=1
    Another but I don't like the way I drew this anymore this is old now http://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y118/zeldazipple/?action=view&current=melodycolour.jpg&newest=1

GopherCoffee likes this.
  5. Collgoff

Collgoff Well-Known Member

Well I don't think fraggles need wheelchairs.

6. Frozann

Frozann Member

If I were a Fraggle, I would be Mokey. :smirk:
    But this place is sure taken so I would be a Fraggle with a height of Gobo with dark greyish blueish purple hair with eyes of Gobo. Head shape is something between Boober's and Mokey's. Skin colour would be purple (not mauve like Mokey's) and fur colour would be purplish dark blue.

GopherCoffee likes this.
  7. charlietheowl

charlietheowl Well-Known Member

Looking for something to distract myself with, so here goes...

I'm of average height in real life, so I'd probably be around Gobo's height then. I've always wanted to grow long hair, but I don't have the ability to do so in real life (I have a cross between curly and straight hair, so it grows up on top of itself after a while), so I'd have long, shoulder-length hair (kind of like first-season Boober length), and let's make that hair a light red. For skin color I suppose I'd have a light purple with a darker purple fur color. Or maybe the other way around, I don't know. This is a lot harder than I thought it would be, I'm not good with colors or aesthetics.

As for clothes, I suppose I'd wear a nice little sweater.

GopherCoffee likes this.
  8. Puckrox

Puckrox Well-Known Member

I'd be a small Fraggle, maybe around Wembley's size, and my fur would be a light pink. My hair would be a deep violet shade, and it'd be short and kept in two short braids. I think I'd wear a blue sweater.

GopherCoffee likes this.
  9. tutter_fan

tutter_fan Well-Known Member

Let's see, I'd have brown hair, my height would be 5 ft 6 in tall, I'd be wearing a Pacman T shirt, not sure how long my arms would be, or how tall my legs would be. I'd have smooth hair (as much as possible), and for the fun of it, I'd wear glasses of some sort (not like Harry Potter. More like Dexter from Dexter's Laboratory.)

10. charlietheowl

charlietheowl Well-Known Member

Forgot about glasses! I'd need them, since I can barely stumble around without them in real life. Wonder how fraggle glasses stay on, since their eyes are perched on top of their heads.

11. Twisted Tails

Twisted Tails Well-Known Member

If I were a Fraggle, I would have purple hair with a turqoise t-shirt. I would wear glasses (just for reading I guess), I would be about Gobo's height. My skin would be beige (no I am not planning to be a Cave Fraggle), and purple fur at the end of a Fraggle tail. That's pretty much sums up what I would be as a Fraggle.