If you were in charge of three more Muppet Movies....

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
I'm still gung-ho on a movie based either off Pigs In Space or the formation of the Electric Mayhem band.

The Electric Mayhem would begin with 5 different vignettes of each member trying to get their gig going, but failing miserably because of who they're with, and each vignette ends with them all showing up at an open-mike nite at some club somewhere, Floyd begins hitting on Janice and talks her into getting on stage with him. Animal is sitting up there at the drums doing some powerful solo work and Dr. Teeth sits in on Piano, followed by hep Zoot. Then , we see their trek as they perform in several venues up to a big band deal where they meet up with a young Clifford and Lips who are in other bands (seperate from one another). The EM band loses out to another band, and they walk off the stage and are approached by Rowlf the Dog who gives them some info about TMS and ultimately shows the EM band going in the back entrance of the Muppet Theater and you hear TMS theme being orchestrated in the background.
That seems likea good way to do a Electric Mayhem movie. The beginnings of the Electric Mayhem and how they came to be, etc.

ryan

jediX

Reaction score
Heh, like Spinal Tap...

"This is the Electric Mayhem"

I can SO see them doing stuff like in that movie, but a g/pg rating might kill the humor.

P

Philo and Gunge

jediX said:
Heh, like Spinal Tap...

"This is the Electric Mayhem"

I can SO see them doing stuff like in that movie, but a g/pg rating might kill the humor.
Or how about "Floyd: The Wall" :smile:

P

Philo and Gunge

Well, I would make:

1. The Cheapest Muppet Movie Ever, this film will be divided into segments, each running a half hour:
First Segment: "The Curse Of The Cartoons", Kermit the Frog is in charge of solving a case about cartoon characters attacking fellow Muppets. Cartoon-reality crossover.
Second Segment: "Miss Piggy Glory", Gonzo publishes a photo of Miss Piggy in an American flag towel. This leads to everlasting fame as Piggy gets her carrear in a downslide by PC groups.
Third Segment: "The Electric Mayhelm Story", the title says it all.

2. Dial M For Muppets, a spy spoof set in a "Greg The Bunny"-ish universe with Kermit having to stop Dr. Honeydude from taking over the world.

3. A Mid Muppet's Night Dream - a current set up of A Mid Summer Night's Dream except Muppets replacing the faries.

Drum Eater

Reaction score
Electric Mayhem beginnings! That's brilliant! :big_grin: :halo: :sing: Animal would, of course, have a staring role!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Thanks for liking the EM story, gang! I've always wanted to write a script for that, but I figured since the company(ies) that make those characters and movies won't read the script anyways why take the time?

HeraLirambar

Reaction score
Perhaps I should get back to writing my fanfics.

1. I want my Electric Mayhem fanfic to be a movie. Basic plot- Lips goes evil, Gonzo and Crazy Harry join up with him, and they try to take over the world with their army of chickens. And there would be robot chickens, mega chickens, mutant chickens, anything that requires special effects. Occasionally the good guys- the Electric Mayhem- are assisted by a blond-haired purple-skinned gal from the future, who gave them spiffy gun-things with which to destroy said chickens. This movie would have no redeeming qualities whatsoever, if I have anything to say about it. Of course, going from fanfic to script, it would have to be edited a lot. Right now it's about a pg-13, maybe r.

2. The sequel to aforementioned fanfic, which I will probably never write, because I can't see me finishing the first one. Lips has been turned in. But then Floyd and Janice go to prison for reasons I don't know if I can mention here. So they bust out, and decide to be evil. Evil! They, along with Pepe, join up with Crazy Harry who is the main villain now. They kidnap Scooter and hijack the Swinetrek, and Gonzo, who is now using his chickens for good, tries to stop them. The theme song would be Die Toten Hosen's "Bonnie und Clyde." What's cool about this is the bad guys would be the protagonists, which I personally think is always interesting.

3. This one would look real artsy and it would be short. The first thing it would show would be the o on "The Muppet Show." It would also show a bunch of Slimeys squirming in a box at one point. It would show a mirror with Miss Piggy in it, brushing her hair, on one side of the screen. Then the mirror would switch to the other side and Janice would be in the mirror. It would show a close up of that one Muppet cow's eye.

Okay, that last one was a joke, but it would be cool.

Beauregard

Reaction score
I would personally, have another Muppet Classic of my choice, Muppets vs. Las Vega, which Scoot and I wrote with Sal, Sarah, and Pez. Also, I would probably have the Cheapest Muppet Movie Ever Made, or anotehr classic.

Drum Eater

Reaction score
A mix of not-so-well-know Muppets and Muppets that are necessary (Kermit, Piggy, Animal, Gonzo, Fozzie, etc.) would be a must.

Beauregard

Reaction score
For mw, Beauregard, Beeker, and the Electric Mayhem (especially Janice) would have to have big parts, well, not so much big, as neccesary. Like the film wouldn't have worked without them. Know what I mean?

So, who would be your choice characters? And/or cameos?