I'm curious...

anytimepally

Reaction score
How come nobody around here ever likes to tell me their first names?

Everybody's suddenly on chummy, first-name basises around here, yet I've been here longer than a lot of you, and most people here have yet to tell me their first names, or told me what to call them.

I'm just wondering what about all that.
my name's Joe. I've got a wife, three kids, and I work in a button factory :batty:

Teheheman

Reaction score
Of course it is, everybody knows that things are better when they're on a stick.

Daniel

Kiki

Reaction score
I think I have more nicknames here than anyone! I mean I've got...

D'Snowth
DS
Snowthers
Snowth
Snowthy
Snowthie
Snowthiekins
Snowtho
Snowthmo
Snowthbo
Snowthbob
Snowthelberry Cupcakes
Snowblower
Snowplow
Snowthinski
Snowy
Sneeblerz
Snowthseph
Snoseph
Snowseph

I can hardly keep up with all the nicknames you guys give me... and lol, AM gave me most of these, and Pepper came up with a lot of the others.
What about Snowthmiester? And have you ever been called 'Snowthburger'? :stick_out_tongue: :wink:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
And have you ever been called 'Snowthburger'? :stick_out_tongue: :wink:
No, but when I was in Grade 6, kids in my reading class would call me "Hamburger" to ridicule me about my weight.

Teheheman

Reaction score
No, but when I was in Grade 6, kids in my reading class would call me "Hamburger" to ridicule me about my weight.
I really wasn't teased THAT much in High School. I guess cause after Columbine happened, they thought I was gonna be the next one who shot the school up so they were all nice to me. They called me Big D cause of my weight, but I was fine with it. Sometimes I still go by that name.

Daniel