I'm curious...

G-MAN

Reaction score
My name is Gererd (those of you that participated in Muppet Central: The Movie might or might not remember me revealing my name there), and yeah Joe, I remember your name from the quiz too.

BEAR

Reaction score
I think most of you already know my name. I mean, this place is like Cheers, isn't it!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
BEAR said:
I mean, this place is like Cheers, isn't it!
SOMETIMES YOU WANNA GO WHERE EVERYBODY KNOWS YOUR NA-A-A-A-AME (DUN DUN-DUN DUN) AND THEY'RE ALWAYS GLAD YOU CA-A-A-A-AME (DUN DUN-DUN DUN)...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
:sing: You wanna be, where you can see...
The people are all the same.
You wanna be where everybody knows...
Your name.

Teheheman

Reaction score
Do dodadodadodo do dodadodododo dodo dadala lol

Daniel

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
My name's in my actual username.

And I've gotta say Snowthy I have been at MC for, like, since a while ago and I still don't know your name :stick_out_tongue:

I'm not sure I want to know, I like to think your birth certificate has D'Snowth on it hahaha :smile:

Teheheman

Reaction score
Yeah, what's wrong with the name Joe. or Joey, or Joey Joe Joe Joe. What about Snowseph? I like that one, I think I'll call you Snowseph.

Daniel

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Well, as for me, I'm like Ed and a few of the others here. I like to know peoples' first names, but am respectful of peoples' wishes. Most people know me as Kate, a couple as Katie, and one or two as Kathleen. Whatever you like!
:smile: