I'm leaving ....

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
:stick_out_tongue: Its not even the same IM as in your profile, so Im just done, if this is a joke, its not funny, if you really are his brother, your horrible. :mad: On and off and on and off, talking meaningless stuff, if you are out to make me mad, your doing a good job. I was just trying to be nice! GEEZ!

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
Look, this is Me ( Nick ) and I'm making sure that he doesnt get on again! I locked him out of my room now, so lets just forget about this whole prank my bro pulled, I am NOT leaving and lets just abandon this post.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
To much tention in this thread!

But anyway, brothers are a PAIN! I should know mine's eight...:grouchy:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Wow, that had me goin' there for a minute! I was afraid that YOU were leaving for real. I was thinking it was because I decide to hold auditions an extra week because you tied with Ziffel.

I'm glad you're not leaving for real! You're kewl!

OverUnderAround

Reaction score
Reading this thread, there is a way to avoid this problem.
Change your password. Once that's done, log out.
Then when you want to log back in, type your Username
and new password AND uncheck "Remember Me".

This way only you and you alone will know your password and only you can sign on.
You'll just have to type in your password whenever you sign on.

Just always leave "Remember Me" unchecked.

chicamuppet

Reaction score
Wow, you made us feel frigthened, Nick. Do what Underoveraround say to avoid this situation.

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
No worries! :smile: I already made every safety procaution possible to make sure my brother doesnt get on again! :smile: No way is he gonna ruin MC for me!

Nick

F

furryredmonster

I was about to say to change ur pw and log out. that will solve the problem very simply. I am sooo glad your not really leaving tho. It got me worried :big_grin: