I'm on a flea market high!

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Janice & Mokey's Man
Oh, and Sindy, if you read this, I saw Mr. Funny there---twise! LOL! But thanks for your help a few years ago!
Of course I read this. Anything with Flea Market in the title certainly gets my attention! Although, I'm not so sure about that new spelling of my name. Kinda reminds me when they introduced new math, I'm sure glad this missing c thing isn't catching on. :wink:

Glad you had a good time though. Sounds like they had lots of neat goodies. Of course what would you expect from Kentucky, right? I mean you guys are the start of the Longest Garage Sale, aren't you? :big_grin:

matleo

Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Nate

For those (like me) who are tired of reading Byron's C-less dribble......

Originally posted by Janice & Mokey's Man
Uh, that's cause yer a big ol' stingy guy. Doesn't surprise me.

And Mr. Men are rare!!! Hence my EXCITEMENT over 'em!! I'm tellin' ya, in all my flea marketin' and antiquin', it's been over 4 or 5 years since I've even seen any anywhere...

Enjoy!

grail

Reaction score
thankfully, he stopped doing it last night. it was funny for awhile, but it got really tough to read...

radionate

Reaction score
Yeah Byron, you've ended the boycott over C!!!! Now I can talk to you again. But I'm still poking fun, thats what big brothers do.

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
"see"

I'm sorry, y'all---nobody told me it was annoying, otherwise I woulda stopped! :embarrassed:

lol

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by radionate
Yeah Byron, you've ended the boycott over C!!!! Now I can talk to you again. But I'm still poking fun, thats what big brothers do.
Oh yeah? Take that!

*POKEPOKEPOKES Nate's belly*

:big_grin:

radionate

Reaction score
Smacks Byron around until he realizes his mistake. Then he just walks off.