1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Monday August 6 on PBS. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Dismiss Notice

Important Reminder that Muppet Babies is for Kids

Discussion in 'Muppet Babies' started by Pig's Laundry, Jan 31, 2018.

1. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

2. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Adults seem to be getting their panties bunched up over a penguin girl replacing Skeeter (Smig has already taken a swipe at her as a disgruntled has-been reminiscing about her role on the new MB).

3. Froggy Fool

Froggy Fool Well-Known Member

Honestly, I never really liked Skeeter all that much, and I'm kind of glad they replaced her.

gavry3 likes this.
  4. Pig's Laundry

To me the penguin seems kind of similar to Skeeter. Honestly i'm more upset Rowlf isn't there.

5. Blue Frackle

Blue Frackle Well-Known Member

It would've been weird if they had Skeeter without Scooter.

6. Froggy Fool

Yeah, I always felt like he was apart of the key group and shouldn't become a background character like in the new show.

mr3urious likes this.
  7. mr3urious

mr3urious Well-Known Member

I'm hoping this new show gets to do stuff that the original never got to, like introduce even more baby versions of Muppet characters, or maybe even take them outside the nursery like what Baby Looney Tunes did.

Maybe we get to see them as the Avengers, with a Stan Lee cameo for good measure? :D

Froggy Fool and Pig's Laundry like this.
  8. Pig's Laundry

Maybe they could have an episode where they imagine they're in the future and meet their adult selfs, played by the actual Muppet performers.

ConsummateVs, gavry3 and Froggy Fool like this.
  9. Froggy Fool

Ooh, that would be awesome! Or MAYBE THEY CAN TRAVEL TO THE REAL WORLD AND MEET THEIR MUPPET PERFORMERS!!!! :zany::electric::news::eek:

ConsummateVs and gavry3 like this.
  10. Blue Frackle

Blue Frackle Well-Known Member

Now I realize what you mean, but at first I thought you meant Kermit will eventually realize he'll be chopped in half and have Matt Vogel's hand up his butt. :eek:

11. Henry

Henry Member

That sounds like it would be awesome. Even though I probably am not gonna watch it I'm glad people will be seeing muppets on tv again!!!