1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Improvements to Ignore List

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by D'Snowth, Jan 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Okay, I don't like the direction this thread is heading...

All I was simply asking if it was possible for MC to disable the "view this post" option on posts that are hidden because a user is on your ignore list, as well as the "view all member's posts" in their profile. I think it would be nice, and I've seen other forums do this before, so I was just wondering if it could be done here as well.

That's all I was asking!
  2. BEAR Active Member

Then keep it to that subject. I'm sorry to say how highly disappointed I was to see a "deleted post" from you.
  3. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I've deleted a lot of posts before.
  4. furryredmonster New Member

I think we should all stop posting in this thread...

):
  5. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Yeah you may be right, if a suggestion like this is going to be blown way out of proportion.
  6. furryredmonster New Member

I think you should have just mailed an admin/mod about it. I could have even told you this would result in nothing but controversy.
  7. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Well, this gives me one more mistake to learn from, eh?
  8. Phillip Administrator

We're closing this thread. It has run its course.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.