In Need of New Email Service

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Can anybody here recommend a good and reliable web-based email service for me? Preferably something other than Hotmail or Gmail?

Ever since Yahoo! upgraded their mail, it's been nothing but headaches - I can't complain too much about the design or layout (surprisingly, the new look doesn't bother me), however, the whole thing itself doesn't even WORK half the time! Trying to compose new email is nearly impossible half the time, because you can type as much as you can into any of the fields (to, subject line, message), and nothing even happens. And I KNOW Yahoo! isn't going to fix this, because they've gotten like YouTube in the last few years, they never fix anything that they break, and they just keep on breaking.

Bottom line... I need to be able to actually use an email service, but I need an email service that WORKS, so what's out there that I should look into?

AquaGGR

Reaction score
Outlook, Zoho, GMX Mail, iCloud Mail...
(I don't have any of these, but they're mail providers)

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Don't know why you're not with Gmail. It's the best, fastest, and most reliable. It has the best newest features and all. Switch to Google!

AquaGGR

Reaction score
Yep, Gmail doesn't really have any issues. It also has a really neat feature of switching to a basic HTML version if you have a slow internet connection.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
You know, I would normally say yes, gmail, because I do like it, but now when you sign up you HAVE to make a google + account. Even if you opt out f it during the sign up process they make one anyway.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, they already forced me to create a Google+ account when I wanted to switch to using my real name on my official YT channel, so would I, essentially, have to make ANOTHER one, or couldn't I just use the one they already made for me?

Either way, switching to Gmail would go against my grain, but I suppose it's the only logical alternative to Yahoo! there is.

AquaGGR

Reaction score
Maybe you could try Outlook. I heard it has practically unlimited storage.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Then I think you would log into google using the email you used to sign up for youtube, then it would give you the option to make a gmail account under your services option. Maybe?

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
You know, I would normally say yes, gmail, because I do like it, but now when you sign up you HAVE to make a google + account. Even if you opt out f it during the sign up process they make one anyway.
When you sign up for Gmail, you ceate a Google account, which is used for every Google product. You use the same email password.