Interesting Gulf War News

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score
I agree. While you (sidcrowe) have the complete right to voice your opinion, you are going over the top in your comments.

Yes, and don't bring a dead man who has no comment on this matter into it.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
well...i have to agree muppetsrule and luke here......

Sarah

tomahawk

Reaction score
I like the fact that Luke states that it doesn't matter what happend twenty years ago. It really makes a lot of sense. It seems there is a lot of that going around these days. Just ask Governor Bush and Dick(I want my oil money or else)Cheney. As a matter of fact lets all forget the past, it'll make answers a lot easier when the Bush Army wants to keep conquering nations in the name of Jesus. Amen brothers and sisters..............................................................................................
THINK FOR YOURSELF
QUESTION AUTHORITY

Luke

Reaction score
To clarify i meant that in the cause of liberating the Iraqi people and also ridding people internationally of Iraq's development of WMD and other weapons that whether we sold them things or supported them twenty years ago or not, at least we are doing something NOW to sort it out and stop the Iraqi regime for doing bad stuff. That was my point, not that we just close our eyes and forget about the past, but it is just that, the past - can't be changed. The future of these people and ourselves is what's most important.

Thijs

Reaction score
Why is Sidcrowe banned? Can anyone explain that?

radionate

Reaction score
His slander filled email wasn't an indication to you?

Luke

Reaction score
I ended up getting about 8 of those so far with duplicates !

tomahawk

Reaction score
So we've figured out that it doesn't matter what you've done in the past. It doesn't matter that you supply a man with biological and chemical weapons that you know are being used on the innocent. It doesn't matter that the Taliban was given 245 million dollars in "aid" to fight their war on drugs just months before Sept. 11. As long as Governor Bush connects with the common man. It doesn't matter that right now the troops are being handed out pamphlets called"A Christians Duty" and in these pamphlets are tear out sections to be mailed to the White House stating that Dubbya and his henchmen are in their prayers. Not that the government would Ever PUSH any type of religion on anyone. No,no because remember this war is about your freedom. The time that Dubbya relized when he could get away with murder(literally) was when he stole the election. I hope everyone is enjoying their court-appointed Governor-President and lets all hope that we don't get reminded of our domestic problems soon so we can all go on enjoying our fireworks show in tne Middle-East.

Thijs

Reaction score
I didn't get those emails. Maybe because I agreed with him in the discussion.
Ok, I get the point now. Then he has gone to far.
Sidcrowe, if you read this:
I agreed most of the times with your posts, but email-bombing is not the way of winning a discussion. Goodbey and it was nice talking to you.