Is anyone in here related to any famous people

anathema

Reaction score
Originally posted by Janice & Mokey's Man
Well I've read that he should've been more famous. They say that history books skimp on him, when he should get a lot more credit and coverage.
Now's your chance to put the record straight! Tell us a story, Mr Summers, pleeease!

:smile:

anathema

Reaction score
My father was a nun.

What?

He was too! Every time the judge asked what his occupation was, he'd say 'none'.

I know, I know, I'll get me coat...

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Yup. Great timing. Speaking of timing, it's 2:27 pm and I've not had lunch yet. My tummy is reminding me. It's gone from growling to biting.

anathema

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fozzie Bear
Yup. Great timing. Speaking of timing, it's 2:27 pm and I've not had lunch yet. My tummy is reminding me. It's gone from growling to biting.
Ooh, it's always nasty when your own body starts ganging up on you! I've just had two teeth out for that reason.

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by Janice & Mokey's Man
Well I've read that he should've been more famous. They say that history books skimp on him, when he should get a lot more credit and coverage.
Well you have Wayne High School in Huber Heights, OH (arrrrrrrr! Wayne was a rival school).

Then there's Fort Wayne, IN.

I'm sure there's more, but my brain hurts...

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by ryhoyarbie
i'm related to someone from the battle of the alamo..i forgot who but its someone who is famous from that war....
Jim Bowie?

William B. Travis?

General Santa Anna?

When I lived in Austin we went to the Alamo for a field trip (it was like my 4th grade Texas History class). I remember the Alamo...

:big_grin: